Forums · Witches, too?

MissLavender

0 +0

Feb 28 '03

Hi All,

I have been busy with Genealogy and haven't been around. Haven't made the trip to see my ghost cousin, yet. But it still is in the plans. I got a newsletter from AAG and there was an article about the Salem Witches. I didn't realize witches were included in this. I am related to some of the accused, accusors, judges and jury members. This new movie is on CBS and we don't get that channel. I wonder if it will come on video. [Wink] I can only hope. I did see The Crucible, but there were some errors in it.
Rating: 0

KellKell

0 +0

Mar 12 '03

Hi Miss Lavendar!

I'm sorry I missed your post! So, you found you've got some witches in your lineage too, eh? Wow. You'll have to let us know more about this once you find out more - if you're able. Check out the other thread on how witches are buried.... it isn't going to be easy researching that part, I have a feeling.

Best of luck and be sure to let us know how it goes!

Kell

Willow213

0 +0

Mar 18 '03

I also have family members that were involved and accused at the Witch Trials. There are some that have headstones but many do not. That is the hard part indeed! I think ( I am not sure [Sigh] ) but there should be an org. that helps people find out info about their relatives. Good luck!!

*~*Sonia*~*

GatorwarTn

0 +0

Mar 19 '03

I wouldn't put to much stock in those made for T.V. movies usually their historically incorrect. I always find it more fun to do extensive resarch and find out what I call "The Hidden History ". Usually it's the unkown facts that bring you closer to the truth .
I think you'll find this more fulfilling and informative.