Forums · Bigfoot/Yeti - A survival from prehistoric times?

Wings0nite

0 +0

Mar 28 '03

Hello everyone!

Started some research on Bigfoot for my next book. I was hoping I could get some ideas from all of you here. I have thought that the number of siteings recorded world wide about a large hairy biped humanoid creature were too numerous to "write off" the fact that Bigfoot might actually exist. So, I do believe in Bigfoot, I do! I do! LOL
I am wondering if you are a Bigfoot believer, and if you are, how do you think this creature got here and why have we never captured it?
Here are some theories I am exporing:

1) It is an ancient creature that was lucky to survive whatever killed off the dinos and because there are so few of them left, we have not managed to capture or kill one.
2) This creature exists in a parallel time and "beams" back and forth through a portal of sorts (which explains why we have not captured or killed it
3) This creature is of another world entirely and travels to earth to explore and study us. (via a UFO, of course)

Your responses would be very much appreciated :-)
Rating: 0

azspirit

0 +0

Mar 29 '03

How very interesting these theories are! I hadn't thought of the portal idea, the UFO thought, or the shapeshifter theory. I would really like to delve deeper into this one. I love Bigfoot stories, and I do believe that he has to exist. My thoughts about never capturing him have been that he is just too smart for the average man, he may have some extreme psychic abilities... and another one of my theories has been that maybe there is something about his bones/body that causes them to disintegrate very quickly, making the possibility of finding remains nearly impossible.

WingsOnite, I will be interested in reading your book, once it is written! =)

KellKell

0 +0

Mar 29 '03

quote:

Wings0nite

0 +0

Mar 30 '03

Carrie -

Thanks so much for the tip on the Rob Rigg's book. I added it to my "shopping cart" on Amazon.com. The shape shifter theory sounds fascinating as well!

azspirit-
Tell you what? If I get the book published, and am still on the message boards here, I will send you a signed copy :-)

Kell-
I am thinking of running with the portal thing. I could have a great time beaming my characters back to prehistoric times with that one :-)I'm glad you like the idea.

Wings

azspirit

0 +0

Mar 31 '03

WingsOnite, how sweet of you! Gosh, I would love a signed copy of your book! =) Thank you for being so thoughtful!

Did you notice that we have an Author's Den under our sidebar links under 'Paranormal'. If you have a webpage dedicated to your book(s), with your bio, etc., you might like to submit your link entry there, as well. Let us know and we will have a look at your site. =)

Wings0nite

0 +0

Apr 1 '03

azspirit -

Thanks so much for the "heads up" on your Author's Den :-) I will keep that in mind. I have not redone my webpage yet to reflect my writing, since I have not even finished my first book! LOL! As soon as I send off the first book and get someone interested in publishing it, I will redo my homepage and give you all a link to it so you can check it out.

Thanks in advance,

Wings

P.S. You guys are so nice, and this place is awesome!

Kathleen

0 +0

Apr 17 '03

I thought I would ad this into the "scientific" mix (tongue in cheek).

http://www.geocities.com/fingerjack/bigfoot1.html[/URL]

Renee

0 +0

Apr 17 '03

That was hilarious!!! How on earth did you find that? I especially like the bigfoot mace. [Laughing] Stepping in bigfoot dung [Shocked] eeeeeek!

[ April 17, 2003, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: Renee ]