Forums · Past lives anyone?????

heavens

0 +0

Apr 3 '03

I am really have alot of people that are just jumping up with past lives with me lately. It is really odd for me most people i get this life with (or at least was) but lately everyone i have read has had more past life things come up. Anyone else going thought this or am I totally losing what little bit of sanity HAHAHA that I have left.
Rating: 0

lyn!slacknet

0 +0

Apr 4 '03

I have met people for the first time but had the strongest feeling that I know them already. Infact me and my best friend have been friends in two past lives and my now boyfriend has been my lover in four previous lives which sounds really freaky but explained why we clicked from day one and how it felt like we'd been together for years after 5 mins. It was the same with my mate, we also know when each other is sad or hurt if theres anything good or bad going on in our lives we also found out that my daughter Jade who died when she was 7 months old and her son Brian who died at 4 months are linked on the other side, and that my mates aunty who I've never met and died before we were both born is one of my spirits guides. You are not alone [Laughing]

NMLadyNative

0 +0

May 20 '08

My Best Friend was my Mother in my most recent past lifetime.
I was who is now my Cousin by Marriage's Wife in that last time of earthly life.
I think my Hubby in this life is a newcomer.
I don't think I have known him before, although I am Not certain of this either.

zzzowl

0 +0

May 21 '08

So glad you're still here with us sharing. I always look for your posts. Past lives are not available to my consciousness...however, I feel Very old. Have so since I was a child. Am puzzled, but intrigued by these feelings all my life. Thanks for being here... I value the wisdom of others far more advanced in their abilities. Bless you, zzzowl

ghostwatch

0 +0

May 23 '08

I don't have any recollections of a past life either but I, like zzzowl, feel older with wisdom. Too many times my family has faced incrediably difficult times and I was looked upon to find a solution. I don't know if the knowledge for this has come from a past life/lives or not. I just have a "feel" that I have the "know-how" somehow to tackle tough problems. That probably sounds weird but it's exactly how I feel.