Forums · the blair witch and the crepper (do they really exsited)

melissa!spiritkeep

0 +0

Apr 20 '03

do these thing really existed (you guys) is there any stories based on these people? I ahve looked on the wesbites on the balir witch mainly =)

melissa
Rating: 0

KellKell

0 +0

Apr 20 '03

I don't know who/what The Creeper is, but The Blair Witch is just a work of fiction.

Kell

Britany

0 +0

Aug 23 '03

The Blair Witch thing is fake.... =( DUDE! That's not fair. [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

wendy 3170

0 +0

Aug 23 '03

i have to agree
the blair witch is about as fake and miss leading as it could be.
my own opinion is it's very over rated....

[ March 12, 2005, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: KellKell ]

Trinity

0 +0

Aug 25 '03

I've never heard of the Creeper. But yes, the Blair Witch is just a work of fiction. They had a lot of people going there for awhile though.

Melissa, maybe you could fill us in on the story of the Creeper. I tried to do a couple of searches in google but have come up empty handed.

littleirsh

0 +0

Aug 25 '03

I am not sure but have always belived that the Blair Witch was loosely based on the Bell Witch of Ten.The creeper is loosely based on the Jersey Devil.That is my thoughts on them both.I may be wronge but I've been there before. Bonnie

cjmg

0 +0

Apr 30 '04

I have the Blair Witch Project DVD and one of the special features is a voice over of the entire movie by the people who set it all up. I didn't watch the whole voiceover part but from what I did see, yeah, it was very fake. I think that the kids in the movie didn't know that though, and the people who put it together really had them going, along with so many who had seen the movie.

treneay

0 +0

Mar 15 '05

Yeah its fake but you do have to admit when there calling the one that is missing and you hear him screaming and then you can hear distant to his screams was pretty freaky i think that was about the best part.It was interesting the way they taped it.But in the second movie was that supposed to been the tapes of the first one they had found?

PorkChopExpress

0 +0

Apr 11 '05

Being a southern boy, I didn't understand going camping without a gun! LOL! When all those fingers started beating on the tent, all you would have heard from me was gunfire! LOL! [Nutty]

Actually, knowing me, you would also hear a string of obscenities that would make a Gunnery Sargent blush!! Plus, if the gunfire didn't drive off the "witch", then you would see me running and screaming like a big 'ol sissy!! [Shock]

[ April 17, 2005, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: PorkChopExpress ]

PorkChopExpress

0 +0

Apr 17 '05

Geeze....tough crowd! [Thud]

Haunted Woman

0 +0

Apr 18 '05

I watched part of The Blair Witch at home on DVD, and it acutally gave me a headache! [Yep!]

Carrie

0 +0

Apr 18 '05

PKE, you sound an awful lot like my husband and his buddies. You never lived in East Texas, did you? [Laughing]

Candi

0 +0

Apr 18 '05

The Blair Witch was definitely made up... it was a cool story I thought tho and it freaked me out pretty bad the first time I saw it. I didn't sleep at all that night.

I'm a big wimp when it comes to camping but not because of the B Witch. People hate me after the camp with me cause I'm terrified of bigfoot lol!

PorkChopExpress

0 +0

Apr 19 '05

LOL! No, never been to East Texas. Born in Tucson, raised in Virginia. Same thing though. Virginia, Texas, we're all Southerners!

It's funny you mention your Bigfoot fear Candi. When I was a kid, I was absolutely petrified of BigFoot! That was the seventies though, and there were alot of stories and movies about BigFoot at that time. Plus there was this terrible movie called "Prophecy" about a mutated bear that just scared the crap outta' me! =P