Forums · Purple frogs do exist!

RainsMirage

0 +0

Oct 15 '03

Hmmm purple frogs with fat bodies and little heads, doesnt look right! I'm glad their extinct [Big Grin]
Rating: 0

hallowseve

0 +0

Oct 15 '03

Awwwwwww!LOL!Bad news for you,that article says that they just found a family of them in India!Where do you think they got the pic?Besides I think he's cute in a fat bodied little headed kinda way! [Enthusiatic Grin]

Connie

0 +0

Oct 15 '03

It isn't easy being purple!

RainsMirage

0 +0

Oct 15 '03

Guess I should have read the "whole" article...just couldn't get past that ugly picture [Wink] [Laughing]

hallowseve

0 +0

Oct 15 '03

Rains...you seem nice so I'm just gonna leave that one that one alone...Lol!(as a fat bodied, big headed, purple frog looks up at that things photographing him and his mind screams EEEEEWWWW,what the hell are they!!!!) [Jumpin!]

[ October 15, 2003, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: hallowseve ]

Miranda

0 +0

Oct 15 '03

I want a purple frog..having a purple frog would be cool. Their probably poisionous or something however they are kinda neat looking.

hallowseve

0 +0

Oct 15 '03

Thanx Miranda,you know frogs breathe through thier skin...When they go we start to go,plus I got a thing for purple! [Rainbow Smiley]

Trinity

0 +0

Oct 16 '03

Whoa! [Laughing] That picture makes me giggle. He looks so funny with his little fat body and that tiny pointed head. It's crazy what types of animals we keep finding in these far off forests and Mt.'s Makes you wonder what else is running around (Or hopping for that matter) out there that we thought was extinct! Thanks for posting!

nakis

0 +0

Oct 16 '03

And the frog gets twice as interesting if you lick its back. [Confused] [Nope!] [Nutty] =P

It's amazing what we find in the remote forests. The problem is they are becoming less and less remote as the months go by. [Sigh] [Crying]

I agree,Nakis. There are probably so many more undiscovered creatures that may never be discovered because of all the bull doaing of rainforests, and such. Neat little guy that purple frog is.

Miranda

0 +0

Oct 16 '03

Now we know what Nakis does on the weekends =P [Wink] Perhaps if I lick the frog before work I won't be so grouchy when I get off work [Nerdily Unsure]

hallowseve

0 +0

Oct 17 '03

LOL!!!You guys are hilarious!!!Thanx for all the posts! [Jumpin!]

Kathleen

0 +0

Oct 19 '03

The discovery of the frog renews my optimism there may be "big foot" out there too!

KellKell

0 +0

Oct 20 '03

That's true, Kathleen! =P

Hey, he is an odd little guy, but interesting! A snout? I'd never have dreamed there was a *purple* frog, outfitted with a snout, out there somewhere. Now we'll have to wonder if there isn't some truth behind the purpleness of Barney the Purple Dinosaur! [Eek!] [Laughing]

Neat find!

Kell

ghostwatch

0 +0

Aug 17 '07

What a sight that would be! That in itself would take anything "off-guard".... [Sigh]