Forums · nostraums

melissa!spiritkeep

0 +0

Oct 22 '03

i very felt [Rainbow Smiley] very sick evry nostudums.. what they ddi for him..

do you feel sorry.. to him..

a legend.. his grave is in frace.. who ever dugs his skull.. shell be.. get something shell... but i respect him.. so much!!!

i feel... he remeber and respected
Rating: 0

KellKell

0 +0

Oct 22 '03

You seem to be talking about Nostradamus being buried in France, but I don't understand your question/comment. Can you clarify?

Kell

nakis

0 +0

Oct 23 '03

Yes, I feel sorry for him. He was a brilliant man with amazing talents living in a world that persecutes you for those talents and brilliance if you don't use them in only the ways that are acceptable. Like Gallileo.
If he lived today it would be a different story.

[ January 05, 2004, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: nakis ]

sherman

0 +0

Nov 29 '03

We have people today telling us our future-,if we don't change_and who listens? (A prophet is without honor in his own country) Who listens to the people telling us that if we implode atomic bombs under ground we are in essence undermining our own homes.(Many earth quakes followed the French under ground test) Who listens when you tell them there are food lines in ohio,and other states.(One man explained to me that many of them are cheaters taking free food) Who stands in line for hours for a few cans of corn etc etc? maybe some ,but not all. We here on this web are held togeather by a small thin wire of electricity.Cut the wire ,---all gone! It is time for us -the decent people of the world to become prophet of sorts,too. It's one thing to make predictions about the future,but it's takes even a greater person-you and me- to make a significant, benifical change to that future!!!

peg!slacknet

0 +0

Dec 22 '03

I posted this quote on another thread but I will again. This is how I feel.

YOU must be the change you wish to see in this world!

Think about it? =)

Piggerita
[Wink]

Trinity

0 +0

Dec 22 '03

Peg, I think I said this before in another post but...I love that statement and completely agree!

peg!slacknet

0 +0

Dec 22 '03

Thanks Trinity, too bad we can't get the rest of the world going on it huh?
The flowerchild in me shall never die, just fade away................
xo
Pig