Forums · New book on reincarnation

Jeffrey J Keene

0 +0

Dec 6 '03

New book on reincarnation you may enjoy.

Someone Else's Yesterday is an amazing journey through the eyes of two people: one a Georgian, the other a Connecticut Yankee. Similarities between the two go far beyond coincidence. They think alike, look alike, and even share facial scars. Half of this equation, Jeffrey J. Keene, is a present-day Assistant Fire Chief in affluent Westport, Connecticut. The other half, John B. Gordon, Confederate General, Army of Northern Virginia, died January 9, 1904.

"Anyone who doubts life after death, or reincarnation, should read this book. I highly recommend it." Uri Geller, world famous psychic, author of Life Signs, www.UriGeller.com[/URL]

For more information, go to:
www.ConfederateYankee.net[/URL]
See Amazon Reviews
here[/URL].
Thanks for looking. Best, Jeff keene

[ December 07, 2003, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: KellKell ]

SavannahSilkie

0 +0

Dec 6 '03

Jeffrey, I do remember seeing your story on one of the cable channels and it fascinated me. There is no mistaking that the two of you are remarkably identical. How stange that must have been for you! I look forward to reading your book... and now I'm wondering if I've had a past life. It's something I would really like to explore. What a pleasure to have you as a member of SpiritKeep! =)
Rating: 0

Jeffrey J Keene

0 +0

Dec 7 '03

Hi Patience, When people ask me why they don’t remember any past lives I tell them they do, they are just not aware they do. The way they furnish their home, the style of clothes they like to wear,hobbies... Seems we do many things without knowing why we are doing it at the time. Sometimes talking, writing, meditating or something “out of the blue” jogs ones memory. Best, Jeff

nakis

0 +0

Dec 9 '03

Have you found anyone else with such a striking case for reincarnation? The examples of the all the correlations to this and that other life?
It seems that you have a very rare circumstance. It seems to indicate a purpose for this.
I'm sure you thought long and hard about these questions.
Do you believe that you entered into this life in this way for a particular purpose? Just curious.

Jeffrey J Keene

0 +0

Dec 9 '03

Hi Nakis,

Yes, my case is one of the strongest that I have encountered in my study of reincarnation. My case is extremely rare in that it does not involve hypnosis (99.99% do). Add to that the fact that I have markings in five spots on my body that match to war wounds received by Gen. Gordon. The uncanny similar of features and bone structure. Yes, I did come here with a purpose (as we all did). I believe my book is one of the tasks that needed to be completed. There have been more and more cases similar to mind by lack the many parallels I have found. I have been in contact with quite a few people that have been of historical note. Go to; www.johnadams.net[/URL] and check out my friend Walter Semkiw’s website for his book Return of the Revolutionaries. Walter included my story in his book and we co-lecture when possible. Check out the stories on Bill Barnes and Capt. Snow. Best, Jeff

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Mar 22 '08

My case is another of those with Striking Similarities.
I believe highly that I was the Wife of New Mexico and Old West Outlaw William H. "Billy the Kid" Bonney - McCarty.
I bear striking resemblance to the Woman I was then in that life, including many of her same interests and continued communiocations in this life, with the family on the Other Side.
I also feel the presence very heavily, of my Husband in that life and the Children that I bore, even though I am Married in this life and have no children.
My Experiences with the Paranormal will tell why, including strikingly similar Family Backgrounds and References.