Forums · Amber Frey's Dream

SavannahSilkie

0 +0

Jan 7 '05

Not sure if you all have seen any of the interviews given by Amber Frey this week. For those of you who don't remember or didn't follow the Scott Peterson trial, she was his mistress. I wanted to recount this, because it is so interesting. On the night of December 23rd, Amber had a dream. She stated that she dreamed a man was tickling her little girl, and wouldn't stop. Her child had gotten to the point that she couldn't breathe. She also said she saw a woman "laughing" in the dream, and she was saying, "Stop, she can't breathe!" Amber awoke, unable to breathe. Later, when she saw a picture of Laci Peterson, she realized the woman in her dream was Laci. She said she realized that the woman wasn't actually laughing, it was just her big bright smile.

So... was this a dream? She dreamed this the night Laci died. I think Amber had a visitation... Laci was there to warn her, and warn her of having Scott around her kid. How strange is that? Amber's role in this was predestined, I think... without her testimony, Peterson would not have been convicted.
Rating: 0

Carrie

0 +0

Jan 7 '05

I saw that interview also and almost posted about the dream. From the information given, I'm pretty sure Scott Peterson was planning on killing Amber too. The day he was arrested, he was found with a map to Amber's workplace (2 hours away), a shovel, various knives and duct tape. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what was about to happen there.

I do think the dream was a premonition for Amber Frey about possible danger to her and/or her child. I also thought it was interesting that little Connor was due on Amber's birthday. Yes, I definitely think her role was predestined in this sad, sad situation.

Hubby was watching this also and thought of another perspective: What if Scott Peterson was actually a serial killer? There was a missing young, pregnant woman killed in more or less the same fashion Laci was, and found in the vicinity. If I'm not mistaken, there was also a young woman killed at the college Scott attended while he was a student there. The case was never solved. Scott had not known Amber very long before he killed Laci -- it is hard to buy that he was so in love and obsessed with her. What if poor Laci wandered upon some evidence that Scott had murdered someone else? That would certainly give him a huge (and sick) motive to do away with her.

Just a theory, but an interesting one. I don't think we will ever be able to piece all of the puzzle together, because I can't fathom Scott admitting the truth. He's too much of a sociopath.

SavannahSilkie

0 +0

Jan 7 '05

Hi Carrie:

I think he's killed before, because the murder of Laci was almost perfect. He was too cool and calm afterwards. From things I've read, even serial killers get almost a "high" or they go through a very nervous time after the first time they kill. I had read Evelyn Hernandez autopsy report, she's the one they found in the bay, and her body was almost in the same condition as Laci's. Her 6-year-old son is still missing. Check out this link: Three Others?[/URL]. It shows where he could be suspect in 3 other murders. I haven't heard whether they are actually investigating him on these. I think they were looking into the disappearance of the girl who went to college with him. I heard awhile back on Court TV, that at the time that girl disappeared, Scott was asked a few questions, but really didn't cooperate and back then, they had no reason to suspect him. If I was a relative of one of these girls, I think I'd be getting on someone to look into the possibility. He was just too smug and casual for it to have been a sudden crime of passion or his first killing.

I admire Amber Frey, for her courage and she was a victim in this too. He even had a saw in the trunk when they arrested him. I agree, he was going to get her and kill her too. Probably chop her up and bury her in Mexico somewhere. And, he may have killed her daughter, too. But, that wasn't meant to be, because Amber was destined to be an instrument in his demise. Bless her heart, I hope she ends up rich and happy after all she went through to put that lying murderer on Death Row.

Carrie

0 +0

Jan 7 '05

Very interesting article!!! James just read it along with me. He said that while listening to Amber's interview the other evening it hit him like a bolt of lightening that this guy had killed before. One of those girls was a ringer for Laci. Just bizarre!

I agree, Amber Frey was a victim, and I think she and possibly her child narrowly escaped death. However, I sincerely hope she has learned not to be so trusting, and for lack of a better word, desperate. What two consenting adults do is their business, but I can't imagine anyone in their right mind trusting someone they just met with their young child. I know a lot of young women do it all the time -- one reason so many small children and young women turn up missing or dead each year. I've got a relative who is equally trusting with men, and it is a wonder something like this hasn't happened to her and her little boy.

I'm sure between speaking engagements, the book deal, and movie deals, Amber will be a very wealthy young woman. She does deserve the wealth and happiness. It took a lot of courage to do what she did and bring this cretin to justice. Every aspect of her life was put under a microscope, and that can't be pleasant circumstances to live under.