Forums · Jessica Lunsford Missing Child Case

LadyManaka

0 +0

Mar 15 '05

Jessica Lunsford is the 9 yr old child missing in Homosassa Florida and she hasn't been found yet.And she was taken from her bedroom in the middle of the night.No clues or footprints,the dog didn't bark and no forced entry.Where do you think Jessica is and who took her?Do you think it was her family?Any psychic thoughts?I have been following this case and it all is getting creepier by the day.
Rating: 0

Carrie

0 +0

Mar 15 '05

It is funny you should mention this particular case. When I saw it on tv a week or so ago, I blurted out to my husband "One of her father's friends or family took her." Somehow or another, I think it is connected to the father. I don't know if he actually did it, but I got an impression that he knows more than he is saying.

It is a tragic case. I hope they find the little girl soon, and I pray that she is safe. =(

treneay

0 +0

Mar 16 '05

Hi all yeah i've been watching to and just don't now what to make of this.my question was 1st are they having a dispute over who to raise the child?I feel like it someone she knew because there was no struggle unless it was covered up.This is a hard one.I just hope shes safely found.I remember when i lived in miami john walshes son ended up that was so terrible and i'm glad hes out there helping so ever kid he helps to find makes it just a little more easier for him i would hope.It just sad that these kids end up like this my heart cries for all of them.

Trinity

0 +0

Mar 16 '05

I hadn't actually heard about this until yesterday. I would have to agree though that it looks as if a family member or friend of the family is involved. I just don't see how a stranger could get into a house and take a child with no struggle or not even a peep from the family dog. Just doesn't make sense.

I do hope that she is found soon....and is safe and sound!

shana

0 +0

Mar 16 '05

You know one of the reasons I think it's someone she knows is because one of her dolls are missing. To me it sounds like they care for the child or why would they bother letting her take her doll? This is funny I'm not sure why I am saying they? Because for some reason I feel it was a woman, I'm not sure why I think that other than the fact that's what poped in my head when I was wondering why I was saying they.

Renee

0 +0

Mar 18 '05

I just read that the registered sex offender that they've been wanting to talk to confessed that he abducted and killed the girl. Apparently, his half sister lives right near the girls home and he stay's there sometimes. The guy told police where to find her body, they're looking but haven't found her yet.

LadyManaka

0 +0

Mar 22 '05

Yes unfortunately she has been found and he has been charged,it is very sad.

SavannahSilkie

0 +0

Mar 23 '05

Well, I hope they fry his butt.... You know, it must be such a terrible feeling, knowing she was 150 yards from home all this time. While they're looking everywhere for her, she's practically next door, and alive for 2 or 3 days. I wonder why cops didn't go door to door and take a closer look at the people nearby? It's strange and how did he get away with burying her right there, under everyone's nose? I mean, 150 yards from her house????? The sister of this murderer and her friends should suffer the same penalty as he gets, for aiding and abedding him, and knowing what he did. Makes me wonder how much involvement they had too. It's heartbreaking, and I feel so bad for her family's loss.

Trinity

0 +0

Mar 23 '05

UGH! [Cry] The whole thing is just aweful! Pate I agree, it must be even more heart wrenching for the family just knowing that she was so close the whole time. It's scary really because you wonder how something like that could happen? How could she be so close and no one knew? My heart goes out to her family and friends.

And I hope that the guy who did this, along with his family get whats coming to em!!! [Mad]

PorkChopExpress

0 +0

Mar 23 '05

How about this - Let's lock him in a small room (say 10 X 5) with me. I guarantee justice will be served, and he will leave in a pine box....

Sorry....but crimes against innocents make my blood boil!