Forums · who has a spirit guide???

spiritofthenight

0 +0

May 26 '05

hey everyone! [Wink]
i just wondered if anyone had a spirit guide and if so, then can you have day to day conversations with them? i know its probably a stupid question but i was just wondering?
thanks seeya [Wink]
Rating: 0

nakis

0 +0

Jun 14 '05

Er yes, and yes and no.

I do believe I have spirit guides. You can talk to them anytime. You may not be able to hear what they say. I have spoken with them. Rarely.

Sylvia Browne is certainly convinced.

Jillybean

0 +0

Jun 19 '05

Hi Spirit_of_the_Night! Well, I like to think that we all have spirit guides it is our choice, if we decide to listen to that voice, or see that sign that they are with us. I'm not sure if I have had any experiences... but one of my very close friends, was telling me how her spirit guides give her signs. One is a heart flutter... Which scared her so much that she went to the hospital, and got checked out, only to find out from a psychic, that it was one of her guides. (The doctors found nothing) Her other guide would appear to her as a small shining ball, just within her sight. I could only wish for something like that.... Although I did have a native woman, actually walk into a room, and sit in me, righ tin front of 2 other friends.... Was she a spirit guide.... I have no clue.

ghostlover26

0 +0

Jun 20 '05

I suppose I see spirit guides sorta like guardian angels. I know there is a slight difference, but in my mind's eye, I see them as the same thing. That is just my way of looking at it.

There have been many things in my life that have happend to me (I have almost drown 3 times) and my guardian angels where defiantely there. I was very young when it all happend, but 3 times and I have survived? Obviously, someone wants me to stick around here on Earth. LOL

I have read some of Sylvia Browne's books on spirit guides, etc. I would love to try some of her techniques for contacting mine, just to see if it is true and who my spirit guide is.

lyn!slacknet

0 +0

Jul 25 '05

Sorry to be responding so late to this one but I'm here now. Yes everyone has a spirit guide they are there to offer you guidence and I believe that when you get that tug in your tummy when making a decision thats them and you should always listern to your inner feelings. The best way to contact your spirit guide and infact your guardian angel is to sit in a very quite room make sure your comfortable and close your eyes and relax very softly ask for them to let you know that they are there. It doesnt work straight away and may need a few sittings but you'll know when they are there as you will feel a warm wave run through your body mine touched me on my shoulder. When you are used to this form of contact you can ask for their names. Just relax again empty your mind and ask for their name you'll be surprised that a name will pop into your head from out of the blue. My main guide is called Ben he used to be an american solider and died in the war when he was 26 hes also shown himself to me, I do have other guides around me too and my guardian angel is called Michael. I hope that helps and sorry for being so long winded.

Lynne

Kevin P

0 +0

Jul 27 '05

Yes I believe I have spirit guide(s), as I've been "guided" through important decisions in my life in the past. I don't know their name(s), nor have I had one-on-one conversations with them (I'm not psychically gifted), but I've had gut feelings that have resulted in me taking significant steps in my life. The best example was when I was browsing through a personal ad magazine when I had a particular feeling about a certain ad, that I felt I had to respond to. Well, I did, and to make a long story short, we've been happily married over 8 years now. =)

I'd love to get to know my guide(s) a little better, but I have to work on my psychic abilities me thinks. Or my guides need to get email addresses! =)

nakis

0 +0

Jul 28 '05

Lynn makes some really good suggestions. I've contacted mine by being quiet and listening. Focusing on any contact. And listen. Ask something if you wish. But listen some more.

I have a guardian angel who I don't know her name but she stays behind me on my right and is the warmest softest blue color. I have a native american spirit guide who sometimes I can hear in a simple kind of way (not him, me simple =) ) who has long black hair, very tall, plaid shirt and jeans. I don't know his name but he gives off a very earthy brown color. I also have a very beautiful spirit guide named Rachel. She has been doing this a long time. I have a partial picture of her in my head but I say she is beautiful because of who she is. She is very loving like my GA. Makes me long for the next world.

And this is to say nothing of the other ones who work at higher levels.

Ravenheart

0 +0

May 31 '06

My spirit guides come to me in intense and vivid dreams, putting me through tests, teaching me words of power, how to contact then in time of need etc. My main guide is a Native American, but I also have animal guides, such as wolf, raven, snake, etc. I did not have to do anything, they contact me when they want and when in need or just to say hello I find some quiet time and talk with them, sometimes praying and other times meditating. I can only speak for me and my experiences, but wanted to share this with others. [Rainbow Smiley]
Ravenheart

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Apr 10 '08

My Guide is Tillie (Domatilia), my 1st Cousin (to whom I was close), from my last time of Earthly Life.

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 12 '08

A SILVER WOLF.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Apr 12 '08

I've done Sylvia Browne's meditation that helps you meet your guide and I remember a man in a nice suit comes out of a gazebo and I hear the name "John". So, I assume his name is John. I don't get any time to pursue this but hopefully I'll get around to knowing him. I heed that little voice that tells me to do something, if now, I've learned that it always turns out bad. It takes me awhile, but I've learned my lesson!!