Forums · Please take a look and let me know what you think?

PsychicPearl

0 +0

May 30 '05

I took this pic about a year ago during a hail storm. I was thinking of my sister who passed away when I took the picture. Now, the smoker in the pic was cold, not used that day, I was not smoking and I was standing inside the house when I took the pic. Your opinions are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Patio Mist[/URL]

Vicky
TulsaGhost[/URL]

** Edit: Just moved the pic link up so folks will see it better. =) -Kell

[ May 31, 2005, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: KellKell ]

Renee

0 +0

May 30 '05

That's a pretty nice pic, the mist is so solid looking. Since it was hailing, it could be that the camera captured the mist created from the warm air inside hitting the cold air outside. I wonder if the camera could capture natural mist easier than we can see it? Where was the light coming from, a flash, porch light? I'm thinking that the light might enable the camera to magnify 'natural' mist. Did you take other pics at the same time?

Thanks for sharing your pic. I like your site too.
Rating: 0

damien99

0 +0

May 31 '05

i am confused by this statement... "Now, the smoker in the pic was cold, not used that day"

Renee

0 +0

May 31 '05

I was confused too [Laughing] She means the appliance smoker-to smoke meat- you see in the pic, not a person.

PsychicPearl

0 +0

May 31 '05

=) Sorry to confuse you! The meat smoker was was not used that day!! It was cold.

You know though, it could be the warm air from the house going outside and being captured on film...the door was left open all day, so the temp was about the same inside and out... but still, you may have a point there!

Renee

0 +0

May 31 '05

If you think that the outside and inside temps were about the same then I think I'll vote for a paranormal cause. There could be mist from the hail/cold rain striking the ground but the mist seems too dense and solid for that. There also seems to be streaks, maybe orb movement, in the mist that have me leaning towards this being a spirit pic. It's an interesting pic, that's for sure.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Aug 26 '07

PsychicPearl, I believe this is one of your angels that you just happened to catch on film. We have many (Patio). You were protected that night and always....