Forums · Savannah Pictures

yarya65

0 +0

Dec 30 '05

Hi all! I wanted to share some pictures I took while in Savannah over Christmas. Two are from an old abandoned hospital that is haunted. Two are from a B & B that is haunted in the upper left room, and two from the Pirate House restaurant that is haunted. There could be some reflections from lights, but there are some very bright orbs and overlapping orbs. Wanted to post and see what y'all thought.

SavannahPics[/URL]

Thanks!
Laura

cat!spiritkeep

0 +0

Jan 1 '06

Thanks for sharing your pics with us and welcome to SK Laura. =)

What type of camera did you use, was the flash fired in all (seems to be) and what were the settings at (ie shutter speed, f-number)? Did you make any adjustments to the pics? No properties available which is why I ask. Was it humid or did it rain recently when these were taken?

Pic 63ocOre2 (hospital) The orb doesn't look flat like dorbs do, it is fairly bright and doesn't easily fade out when you adjust contrast, midtones etc but I'm not certain it's giving off it's own light. To be honest it's hard to tell given the pic quality (not that crisp if that makes sense) but I don't feel it's dust. I did note something else interesting though. The middle section, that has four windows, if you look at the top left window (facing the pic) there is a form there which looks to be in the room as the bar on the window is evident in front of it. It almost looks like a head and torso. I resized the pic to get a closer look then played with contrast, midtones. With various adjustments the form becomes more evident and what's interesting is that when I made one adjustment the other windows all blanked out (whited out) with nothing evident in any of them except this window, a darker spot is in the same spot that the form is noted indicating something is there. There may be an explanation for it but it is intriquing. Perhaps someone who has a better photo program (I only used window pic mgr) can bring out more detail? Do you have another pic of this same area taken before or after by chance?

ed83re2 - None of the orbs seem to be giving off their own light IMO, with adjustments they pretty much fade out. Given the number of them and that they appear to be close to the camera I'm thinking are airborne particles, dust on the lens or perhaps a bit of moisture in the air? Others may note something different.

The remaining two pics: the one bright orb that is in the trees appears in both. It doesn't seem to be a light from the house given it looks to be infront of the leaves but I could be wrong. It looks like it has moved slightly but with one pic being closer in than the other that may be what makes it look that way? If moisture has started to form on the leaves it's possible it's a reflection of that. The one large orb in fbe2re3 that is right in front of the wires and the one to the left of it (facing the pic) are fairly bright, they didn't fade out as the remaning orbs did with adjustments though it is possible they are moisture. Some believe certain orbs are energy just not pn related and these types are commonly noted around electrical lines. Whether or not they are correct remains to be seen. IMO certain orbs captured are possibly spirit energy and if the theory is correct that spirit/ghosts utilize energy to manifest (be it as mist form, orb, apparition etc) those orbs that appear close to elecrtical lines may not all be explained away as natural energy. IMO most of the orbs in these pics are airborne particles or moisture though I'm not completely certain about the ones noted as it's hard to tell with the pic quality.

I'm curious to know what others think? =)
Rating: 0

damien99

0 +0

Jan 2 '06

i see nothing paranormal what is in the pictures is most likely moisture in the air.

Promethius

0 +0

Dec 4 '06

Dust and Pollen.

BlessedMommyof3

0 +0

Jan 12 '07

I have PSP. Do you want me to take a closer look?

Either way the pictures do look interesting. Thanks for sharing! [Wink]