Forums · Ghosties in Williamsburg

SavannahSilkie

0 +0

Jul 18 '06

These pics were taken by a member of the 8 ball league I belong to. They are his property, but he has been kind enough to let me share them with you. He took these pics a few months ago at night, in Williamsburg, Va. Once he saw them, he sent these to me to have a looksee. It seems he has captured an apparition in the window of this house. Also, there are orbs which apparently are not dust or moisture. Have a look and your opinions are welcome. I was really impressed by them. Also, the graveyard pic, is a great one to show you the difference between "dusties" and possible spirt orbs. Click the links to vew the pics, they were too big to post directly on the board.

Graveyard Williamsburg[/URL]

Closeup Graveyard Orb[/URL]

House Williamsburg[/URL]

Closeup Orbs at house[/URL]

Possible Apparition/Window[/URL]

Enlarged Apparition in Sepia[/URL]

hugs,
Pate

Pandora2

0 +0

Jul 18 '06

Pate, those are great photos. Thank you and thank your friend for sharing those with us.
Rating: 0

azspirit

0 +0

Jul 30 '06

Those are some interesting pics, Pate, and it is also nice of your friend to allow you to share them with all of us! Please thank him for us!

I liked the Graveyard Williamsburg because it is a great lesson in determining the differences between a spirit orb, which glows from within, and a dust orb, which has no light of it's own, just a reflection of the camera flash. This is a great pic because it contains both.

I am curious about the apparition in the window. I was wondering if a picture of that same window in daylight without a flash would show if there was something actually standing there in the window that may have caught a reflection off the flash? Just wondering. It does look like there is a good chance that it may be an apparition, but I like to look at all of the possibilities. [Wink]

Great pics overall, though!! =)

SavannahSilkie

0 +0

Jul 30 '06

Hi Mare,

I will ask him if he has any daytime pics. I too, wondered if it was a reflection or something inside of the room. It's creepy looking, whatever it is. lol He did tell me he was going back soon, so I will ask him to take some pics there again and see what he comes up with. I really liked the graveyard pic too. I thought it was a good pic to show the contrast between dust and spirit orbs.

Hugs,
Pate

azspirit

0 +0

Jul 31 '06

Hi Pate,

That would be great if he would take another shot or two of this window, maybe even at different times of day? It does look spooky!
[Eek!]

Hugs,
Mare

Trinity

0 +0

Jul 31 '06

Great pictures Pate! Thanks for sharing and do thank your friend for letting you post them here. =)

THE SIXTH SENSE

0 +0

Sep 20 '06

Cool pictures thanks heaps =)

Awesome pics...let us know if he gets more...

wacava

0 +0

Nov 2 '06

What great pics! Thanks for sharing. It is good to show the difference in Orbs and dust. I get a lot of people that swear they are catching orbs and excitedly show it to me. I feel bad telling them that it's dust. =(

I see where the apparition is in the window but, I am curious as to what is in the lower left of the same window?

AZDeb

0 +0

Nov 27 '06

Pate very nice pics there hun very interesting for sure, thanks 4 shareing =)

Promethius

0 +0

Dec 4 '06

The photos have my seal of approval.

Faeden

0 +0

Dec 27 '06

Hi all.

Some nice photos. Personally I don’t see an apparition in the window, it looks like a reflection on the glass to me, humans tend to have an ability to see shapes and faces in patterns like on dirty windows, its called Pareidolia. I am not a believer in orbs being anything supernatural, well not 99.9% of them anyway, but they are some interesting specimens I must say, as they are so colourful, but still I am fairly sure they are moisture in the air. I have seen colourful orbs done in experiments before, and water can give the effect of the colours of the spectrum, if the conditions and angle of the water droplets are right and the light reflecting of the droplet are pointed in the right direction of any light source, normally the flash.

Take care
Faeden

[ December 27, 2006, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Faeden ]