Forums · Ectoplasmic?

SavannahSilkie

0 +0

Aug 1 '06

Hi Yall:

A friend of my son's stopped by today with some pictures for me to look at. He had quite a few, all taken at the same time when he was working on his car. He owns an old hearse and belongs to a hearse club. The pics were clear and nothing notable in them. The last one; however, has what appears to be a possible ectoplasmic mist. I am not going to say what I see in this mist, I was looking for other opinions. My hubby and others have seen the same thing... so let's put it to the test. There was no one smoking when this pic was taken, and the weather was not cold or raining. I am posting the original and a cropped pic with the contrast slightly adjusted.

Original Pic:

-

Cropped:

-
Rating: 0

Pandora2

0 +0

Aug 1 '06

Wow! That sure looks like Ecto to me when you can rule out smoke. And I see a face in there. But sort of not human. I see what looks like a chin and nose and lips but where the eyes should be they seem to be too low or something. Almost ape-like to me.

azspirit

0 +0

Aug 2 '06

I would say it is definitely ecto, but, of course, we humans often see faces in many things... but this one does send a chill or two up the spine. I, too, see a face-like area, So, here is what I saw.

I saw a head, too, in the upper right of the cropped version. It looked like a man who had eyeballs showing, and a screaming mouth, and the nose was like the hole in the skull, sort of. It reminds me of a corpse who may have died a terrible or frightening death, and his last scream is frozen in time. I think it's spooky, right there with the hearse in the picture. [Shock]

On this version of the pic, I used a Laquer filter in Photoshop, to help bring out some of what I saw a little more, and perhaps you can see what I am talking about.
 -

Here, I have used red to outline what I am referring to. Compare this with the pic above.I think there were a couple of teeth, too.
 -

Thanks for sharing this with us, Pate! This is quite a pic!

[ August 02, 2006, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: azspirit ]

ghosty123

0 +0

Aug 12 '06

wow ive just seen it that amazing

Carrie

0 +0

Aug 14 '06

Okay, I've got to be different...I clearly saw the head of a large dog or a bear (Yes, that is weird). I can also see what Mare is talking about with the screaming head. Definitely an interesting pic!

SavannahSilkie

0 +0

Aug 14 '06

Hey:

I too, see what Mare sees... Also, there is an ape-like face very large in the center of the cropped version. I will outline it tomorrow and see if this is what Carrie and Pandora are referring to. It seems there are several possible faces in this ecto. I know our eyes can matrix a lot of things, but in this case, people are all seeing the same thing. I wonder if these are ghosties who are attached to their "last ride?" (plays twilight zone music...) lol

Hugs,
Pate

nakis

0 +0

Aug 18 '06

Pictures of ectoplasm are fascinating. To me much better that spheres/orbs. The shapes and forms they take and the fact that there is nothing that could explain them readily from a photographic point of view makes them even more fascinating.
From nearly formless clouds to intricate shapes and forms.

I don't put to much stock in the 'things' seen in the ectoplasm. If there is a well defined shape or outline then there may be something to it but as Mare said, we often see shapes in things. The human mind wants to see familiarity in things.

But I'm faily convinced that most pictures showing good cases of ectoplasm are ghostly in nature.

Thanks for the pic Pate.