Forums · EVP in Damascus, MD

MaclimesZero

0 +0

Nov 13 '06

For the background: Myself and 3 friends were in my den, recording ourselves playing a board game. There were no electronics on (TV, Video Games, etc), and there was no one else in the house. We have no neighbors, and our house is very isolated. Also worth noting is that we were using a uni-directional microphone, so any sound from any other direction would not have been caught.

Here's what we caught. You will hear a few people talking. The important part is you will hear me say something like "Is it my turn?", then a female friend reply "Mmm-Hmmm". After a few seconds of silence, another voice pops up that is not one of us, and no one heard at the time. This is near the 14-second mark.

The original audio, before cleaning it up:
www.circlecon.com/jim/EVP_not_clean.mp3[/URL]

Noise reduced, and cleaned up:
www.circlecon.com/jim/EVP_clean.mp3[/URL]

I'm not gonna post what I think it says, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Enjoy!

Interesting...I could clearly hear the "Mmm-Hmmm" in there and the other voice I couldn't quite make out what he is saying but you can most definatly hear another voice other than the ones you said were talking...Interesting observatiion...if you get more I would love to hear them as well!

Katt
Rating: 0

MaclimesZero

0 +0

Nov 13 '06

I plan on grabbing a small digital recorder and doing some regular EVP recording down in that room. Probably 2-3 times a week. (Maybe grab an EMF Detector to help validate, too).

If I get anything, I'll post it here!

Please do post...I and everyone else would love to see it!

MaclimesZero

0 +0

Nov 13 '06

If you are curious, the general consensus amongst my friends and I is that the voice is saying: "I'm glad I found you", although it could also be "I thought I found you" or "Oh god, I found you". Something along those lines.

_grimreaper@imx.bz

0 +0

Nov 13 '06

always interested in hearing from others and there experience's.that's why we join together to share hopefully to gain some insight as to what is takeing place.

KellKell

0 +0

Nov 15 '06

Hi Sam,

Thanks for sharing this with us. =) I did hear what seemed like sort of an electronic-sounding voice, but was unable to make out any words. It sounds only 2-3 syllable to me.

I'm curious as to why the recording becomes so quiet after the voice? You all continued to play the game, right?

Kell

MaclimesZero

0 +0

Nov 15 '06

Yup. But there are large stretches that didn't involve talking. I doubt the mic picked it up, but there was various dice rolling and piece clinking occuring in silence.

Now that you mention it, though, that is pretty weird. We're normally a VERY chatty bunch, who don't shut up.

Hm. Odd.