Forums · The Bell Witch

GhostGuy001

0 +0

Jan 17 '07

I am a big Bell Witch Fan. Ever since i first heard of the tale while watching a ghost show i have always been a fan of it.

I recently saw, A American Haunting. I wont spoil the movie with synopsisis or personal opinions for those who might of not seen it, but it got me to do some digging around about the truth.

I have came up with some information, mostly stuff i already knew.

- John Bell and his daughter recieved the worst of the worst of the wrath of the witch.
-John Bell died from the witch. Infact, his death was actually blamed on the witch, it became official document.
-The Witch liked his Son Jon Bell JR.
-The Witch could see into the future apparently, and told the son Jon Bell JR. about most of what she saw and felt.
-She liked Jon Bells wife the most, infact, she saved her life once by giving her a medicine nobody seemed to find when she was very ill.
-The Bells werent the only ones to experience the witch. People from the town did also.

I know this is sketchy, because what i know is sketchy. I really havent been able to dig up anything exact, or that just tells their point of veiw. Intead, almost every site i go to has a different theory.

If anyone knows alot or something i might not of mentioned, please share, i want to know more!!!

What id really like to know is who was the witch (nobody seems to have any good answers)

and i good reason of why she hated the bells. Nobody ever seems to reason that at all.

And, if you dont know anything about the Bell Witch, here is a link to a site. Seriosly, it was the best i could find. I dont have much patience for looking Lol!

http://www.bellwitch.org/home.htm[/URL]

thanks!

_grimreaper@imx.bz

0 +0

Jan 18 '07

there are 2 story's being told. 1. being it was a neighbor lady. 2. the ghost introduced it's self as and indian' that was buried on the property. but due the fact there is or was a young lady present, it was more like'ly to be the work of a poltergiest.
Rating: 0

GhostGuy001

0 +0

Jan 19 '07

Oh, really...Polterguist? I never heard that but thanks!
Rating: 0