Forums · Headless Hitch Hiker

Ghostdancer

0 +0

Feb 28 '07

I was listening to Coast to Coast a few nights ago and mention was made of a headless hitch hiker legend. I know that there are a number of urban legends involving hitch hikers, but I've never heard about one that is headless, pretty scary though.
Rating: 0

Interesting....I haven't heard of this either...so I will look it up and see what I can find...

Katt

Gremlin

0 +0

Mar 1 '07

I listen to the "Coast To Coast" radio show as often as I can to.I must have missed that show and segment.That story sounds interesting.There may will be a head less hitch hiker ghost roaming around out there.Maybe the person was in a horrible car accident while hitch hiking.Now the persons headless spirit is still wandering around outside..

[Gasp] [Big Grin]

[ March 01, 2007, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: Gremlin ]

Ghostdancer

0 +0

Mar 2 '07

quote:

azspirit

0 +0

Mar 7 '07

That sounds very interesting!!! Please keep us posted if anyone hears anything more about it. Does anyone know where this hitch hiker has been seen? Just wondered if they mentioned a city or state, or similar information.

graveyard hound

0 +0

Sep 21 '12

We have several "heddless hitchikers", one is a Confederate soldier, based on "its" uniform, that it is suggested he was at the last battle of the Civil War, held here in North Carolinna, and his position was overun by Union troops,and his hesd was removed by a Union "horse soldier" chasing Conferates as they surrendered. BTW, he was accused at a war crime trial of severaal counts of "murder' as the soldiers killed posed on threat to him or to his men. Just about every one of our 100 counties has at least 1 legend about a man, woman, or child, all "ghosts" out in all times /kinds of weather trying to get a ride that was never completed as they all vanished out of the car.