Forums · What is this? Please help!!!

AutumnSpirit

0 +0

Jun 6 '07

Hi everybody =) I'm pretty excited about what I'm going to share with you all, so I hope no one thinks I'm crazy but about a week or so ago I was snapping pictures from pictures onto my cell phone, and there was one in particular of my boyfriend and I at a picnic last summer. My 13 year old daughter was playing with my cell phone, when she informed me of something in the photo to the right and below me. I looked at the pic, and noticed a Gargoyle/Gremlin/Troll/Demon looking thing... I've showed it to my parents (who are pretty skeptical) about these things, and they say it's there too... I'm going to attach this pic, and please if any of you can see this and all, please help me out here and tell me what you ALL see... I feel like I'm going crazy, but I know it's there...Thanks!
 -
Rating: 0

Yeah...I see it...looks kinda like a dog to me...I really don't know what else it could look like! Don't get me wrong I am not doubting you in any way...I believe there is something in the photo...just don't know what it is! Thanks for sharing the pic. I will try to examine it more and do some internet searching to see what it tells me!

AutumnSpirit

0 +0

Jun 7 '07

hi kat =) thnx for checking it out. it gives me chills everytime i look at it...

KellKell

0 +0

Jun 8 '07

Hi,

Well, on first glance, it appears to be a stone figure of some sort in the foreground of the pic. Both Mare and I had a closer look at it in Photoshop and we both are having trouble reconciling the shadow angles presented in this photo. When looking straight *at* the photo, as if the photographer, on the figure in question, the sun is hitting it from the top (mid-sky) right and on you and your boyfriend (as well as the background behind you) the sun is hitting from the top (high 45º angle) left.

Kell

Pandora2

0 +0

Jun 9 '07

Unfortunately, it's so unclear, that it could be anything really. Sometimes the most ordinary stuff like a purse or bag or whatever, given the light and shadows can look like something else when unfocused. Personally, I don't think it's anything really. It does resemble a gargoyle, but I don't think it is.

SavannahSilkie

0 +0

Aug 1 '07

I saved the pic and took it in EZViewer. I looked at it at every angle, and adjusted color, contrast, inverted it, etc...I cannot make it out. I zoomed in and adjusted trying to see if the "thing" had eyeballs in the dark holes and I don't see any. I am wondering if this could be a bug or some lil critter on or in front of the lens? Sometimes when that happens they appear to be big anomalies, but actually they are lil thingees, which decided to land on the lens.  - It also looked somewhat like a stuffed animal, the possibilities are endless, lol.

Hugs,
Pate

[ August 01, 2007, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: SavannahSilkie ]

Wickedwitchnorth

0 +0

Aug 7 '07

It looks like a dog to me too. Did you have a dog that was very special to you that passed away? Just a thought.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Aug 12 '07

I've heard Sylvia Browne talk about Trolls and Gremlins and such. They have been known to show up in pix occasionally if they are in the area. It may be one of those, sure wanted to mug for the camera too.... [Wink]

Wickedwitchnorth

0 +0

Aug 14 '07

I had forgotten about that. That is a great possibility.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Aug 17 '07

That was my first thought about the pix. I'd hate to meet one face to face tho. [Eek!]