Forums · FREE mini readings

Psychic Quietsound

0 +0

Jun 19 '07

I would like to offer my services and will take 5 requests for free mini readings. I do no general readings. You may ask one question or one topic and if it's about someone I need their first name as well as yours.

I have been a psychic all my life and a professional psychic for 25 years working on the internet and doing personal readings as well.

The only thing that I ask is that you are 18 years or older and that I assume no liability for the outcome of any reading and is for entertainment purposes only.

I use two spiritual guides. Raymond is the love guide and Stephen is every thing else but!

Again, I will take the next 5 requests for now.
Rating: 0

KellKell

0 +0

Jun 20 '07

Hello,

Thank you for the generous offer. Can you define "mini reading" for us please?

Thanks much,
Kell

Psychic Quietsound

0 +0

Jun 20 '07

Hello,

A mini reading is a reading that is up to a paragraph in answer having to do only with the one question or one topic that you wish to know about.

I do believe in "giving" back and is why I do offer these free "mini" readings either on my site or on message boards throughout.

It's great to be here!

lyn!slacknet

0 +0

Jun 21 '07

Hiya

Welcome on board and its great to see you on here, what a lovely thing to do,I was wondering if I could be really cheeky and ask for a reading, just a general one would do lol, I suppose if I was to ask a question it would be are things going to improve? I've been told I'm hard to read so please dont worry if nothing comes through lol. I look forward to seeing what you get.

xx

Psychic Quietsound

0 +0

Jun 22 '07

Hi Lyn,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, things will improve, but not only that there's a big moving forward for you after so long of struggles, turmoil, and up and down rollercoaster rides. there's also emotional healing for you and then a sense of peace and tranquility....You will want to look at this improvement taking place between now and within three months time. This is also a time to BE ALONE with yourself and heal spiritually as well as emotionally and to really dive in to what is really important in your life and then look at all the lessons that were learned over the past year which helps you to grow stronger heading towards the rest of this year.

Hope this helps you!

Carrie

0 +0

Jun 23 '07

Hi Psychic Quietsound,

I'll have a try also, if you don't mind...

I'm very much happily married with a wonderful husband and beautiful little girl; but occasionally I think about a boy I knew in school, Mike. We both moved on with our lives, but I'm curious to know if he ever forgave me for some things.

thanks,
Carrie

Junie

0 +0

Jun 23 '07

Hi Psychic Sound,

I would love a mini reading also. Thank you for doing this. Do you us having any more children?

Junie

lyn!slacknet

0 +0

Jun 27 '07

Hi Psychic Quietsound,

Thank you, you were right about the rollercoaster, it seems my whole life until recently has been that and I do feel the need to be alone and get myself back to 'normal'.

Thank you again for giving me that light at the end of the tunnel this reading means a lot xx

Psychic Quietsound

0 +0

Jun 27 '07

Your very welcome Lyn!

I promise to come back to do more readings....right now, though I have had a sudden situation that came up. My friend fell and broke her neck and died on monday so I'm not going to be available for alittle while.

I'm sorry for the delay.

KellKell

0 +0

Jun 28 '07

Psychic Quietsound,

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend! Please don't worry about any delay in readings -- take your time. We'll still be here when you're ready; take care of you first.

Hugs & Blessings,
Kell

Carrie

0 +0

Jun 28 '07

I am so very sorry about your friend, that is so awful. Don't think twice about any delays. (((((hugs)))))

lizziegirl

0 +0

Jun 28 '07

Wow, Quietsound....no need to apologize....you and your family/friends need to take care of yourselves first! Sending you ( and your friend's family) white light, hugs, and prayers.....

Lizzie

nakis

0 +0

Jul 5 '07

I'm very sorry about your friend PQ. I hope you and her family are well at this time of your loss.
My heart goes out to you and those she left behind.
As always, post when you can or have the inclination.

P.S. PQ, if it's not too much, can you please see what Raymond or Stephen may have to say I should do about my current situation. I guess what I'm really asking is there going to be any relief coming my way cosmically that is.

nakis

0 +0

Sep 5 '07

Sigh.

nakis

0 +0

Sep 5 '07

Psychic Quietsound. =)

Just sending out a call. If you are willing. Just waiting patiently. =)