Forums · Has anyone astral projected?

KellKell

0 +0

Aug 9 '07

This is combined from two other threads in different forums, but about the same topic and is more fitting here. Please feel free to continue! =) - Kell

ghostwatch
Member # 2645
posted August 07, 2007 03:17 PM

<snip> Has anyone astral projected and remember it?

Wickedwitchnorth
Member # 2646
posted August 08, 2007 04:03 AM

Hi Ghostwatch,
Yes, I have. Twice to see my Mom, and I have to say, she is in such a beautiful place. Words cannot describe it. Where did you go?

Nice to talk to you.

Wickedwitchnorth

ghostwatch
Member # 2645
posted August 09, 2007 10:15 AM

<snip> Please tell me about your experience with seeing the other side....I'm so excited to find out!! [Jump]

Wickedwitchnorth
Member # 2646
posted August 09, 2007 12:29 PM

My Mom passed over April 25, 2003. The most tragic day in my life. I had a OBE, at least that's what I call it and visited my Mom. (I have had OBE twice). The first time we were in a garden sitting at a table. Mom looked so beautiful. Just like I remember her. (Mom had her neck broke at work and suffered from seizures, brain damage etc..), so she is not hurting anymore. There were flowers everywhere and music playing softly. What stands out to me was the beautiful light. It is so hard to describe. It was bright but calming. I had such a sense of peace and happiness. Mom and I talked, with our minds, we were able to do that when she was physically here. We used to drive my Dad crazy, LOL LOL LOL. She told me that she missed us, but that we would be together soon. That she is happy and waiting for us. Mom showed me where Hollie, thats our dog that passed over about a year after Mom, was running and playing. It was a field filled with wildflowers as far as the eye can see. Rolling hills. It was so exciting. The second visit we were in a huge building. At least that is what I think it was. It looked to be made of white marble. Like the Hall of Records Sylvia Browne mentions?!!! What I remember the best though is being able to hug Mom. The building was so breathtaking. It had the light that seemed to come from everywhere. Not like the lights we use here. Everything was/is so peaceful, calm, just so beautiful that it is hard to put into words.
Mom visits me. When she is here I smell her perfume and she sometimes talks to me. Her voice seems to come from everywhere, but only I can hear her. Does that make sense? I believe my Grandma visits me too. When she comes around I smell flowers. I can be standing in one spot and smell the flowers/perfume, take one step and not smell anything.

I look forward to being able to be with them again. [Jump]

Wickedwitchnorth

ghostwatch
Member # 2645
posted August 09, 2007 02:45 PM

of course that makes sense...It's a beautiful thing for you to be able to visit your mama. Sometimes I get so envious of the ones on the other side, knowing that they are happy and without our troubles. Whenever I have to go to a funeral, I can't help but think to myself and the person deceased (silently of course) of how lucky they are.

People would probably say that I'm a nut but I can't help it.
Rating: 0

Junie

0 +0

Aug 13 '07

A month after my father died I was sleeping on the floor in my mom's room. My mom said I was asleep when she heard the blinds rattling and she heard me mubbling. All I remember is saying to my father is it's about time you came to visit me.
I remember it was a manicured lawn and trees. Then I had a couple of dreams of the white bulding and I remember helping my dad pick out a room to stay in. I never remember more than a couple of words of what he says to me.

Wickedwitchnorth

0 +0

Aug 14 '07

It is really amazing, isn't it? I look forward to another trip.
I too, don't remember all of our conversations, just bits and pieces. I wonder why that is?

Do you remember what the building looked like? I am really interested.

Junie

0 +0

Aug 14 '07

The building was tall and all white on the outside and all white on the inside. I always seem to be meeting him there. I was waiting outside for him to pick me up in his car. I think a had a dream about him picking me up in his car but I'm not sure. He doesn't let me remember anything. I don't know why that is. I would love to have a conversation with him and remember it.
Junie

ghostwatch

0 +0

Aug 17 '07

Junie, he probably doesn't let you remember because he knows that you'd be constantly wanting to be with him and maybe not wanting to live you life the way it's supposed to be. There could be many reasons tho...

nakis

0 +0

Aug 21 '07

Many believe we all astral project. But it's like dreams, we mostly don't remember doing it.

Personally, I have. But I don't remember clearly visiting a place like you describe WWN. I've done it locally. That is stayed in this plane of existance and travelled ex-corporally.
I would surely love to remember visiting the next world but as ghostwatch wisely states, if we did remember going there for visits, we'd want to stay there. It's a very beautiful place. Not for the scenery but for the place it is.

Ah, yeah, maybe you are nut ghostwatch, but I feel the same way. People cry for themselves at funerals. The people who pass on are in a much better place. Sometimes, I just can't wait. =)

Remote Viewer James

0 +0

Oct 11 '07

I have astral projected on a few occasions. The first time I did so consciously was when I was fifteen years old, had learned a projection technique and was ‘determined’ to get out of my body. Well I did, and it scared the hell out of me!

It took me years to even dare to try it again, but it has been intriguing when successful.

[ October 10, 2007, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Remote Viewer James ]

ghostwatch

0 +0

Oct 11 '07

James, I "flew" once in a "dream" and it was wonderful. That's the only memory I have of astral projecting (I believe I did even tho no proof). I remember how free I felt and how it happened, I just took a little hop. It was amazing. I would probably freak-out if it happened to me while conscious tho. [Eek!]

Remote Viewer James

0 +0

Oct 12 '07

Hi Ghostwatch,

Yes, making that transition out of the body is much smoother in dream state. It is amazing how vulnerable and exposed one feels with a spontaneous projection. I can do a controlled projection today, but still find it uncomfortable.

[ October 12, 2007, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Remote Viewer James ]