Forums · psychic guidance?

Heather519

0 +0

Sep 26 '07

Hi there, I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to provide me with some devine guidance. I feel as though every potential relationship I touch turns sour. Will I ever be in a strong, lasting romantic relationship? I just recently met a new guy named Chris who I really like. Will this be the one?

Please don't sugar coat anything! I need the hard, honest truth! Thanks in advance!
Rating: 0

ghostwatch

0 +0

Sep 27 '07

Heather, maybe you are expecting too much from your partners. Stop and think that maybe you are carrying negative plunder from previous relationships that have gone bad. Every relationship is different and should be handled differently. Start every one with an open mind and fresh thoughts and expect "nothing". There is a guy out there for you, you just have to figure out if you are carrying the bad ideals to each person. Keep your chin up and get out there and have fun, loosen up a little

Mazzeppa

0 +0

Feb 12 '08

Ghostwatch is sooo right...but for the heck of it...would you post his b day and yours...

Heather, I also have a feeling that you are giving too much into the relationship. Any relationship romantic and otherwise...I think maybe you should learn to expect things back from people....in ALL relationships.

Look forward to hearing from you!!

Mazz