Forums · I'm interested in giving free readings

PsychicGabriel

0 +0

Oct 6 '07

I've been giving psychic and tarot card readings for my friends for about 16 years now and loving it. Everyone told me that I should do it full-time since I had such a powerful gift. I took my friends up on the offer and joined Kasamba a year or so ago.

I've been working on keeping a blog, and I was hoping to find clients that were willing to let me share their stories on that blog.

So, if anyone is interested, you can check out my blog and leave a comment or question there. Or, you can contact me through this site. I'd love to chat with you all.

Have a great day.
Rating: 0

ghostwatch

0 +0

Oct 6 '07

I'm interested in a free reading!! What can you tell me? =)

KellKell

0 +0

Oct 6 '07

Hello Gabriel,

Welcome to SpiritKeep. I thank you for your invitation to share via your blog, but I think it only right that our members know that you charge for your services.

If you'd like to chat and give 'peep' readings here on the board, that is fine, but as the owner here, I don't want my members to think they're getting a free and full reading without paying. We appreciate psychic abilities, but one advertising for profit is not really what this forum is about/for.

Thanks for understanding and have a great day~

Best,
Kell

ghostwatch

0 +0

Oct 7 '07

Thanks KellKell for the heads-up. Sounded great anyway...

KellKell

0 +0

Oct 7 '07

You're welcome, ghostwatch...

nakis

0 +0

Oct 9 '07

Sigh.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Oct 9 '07

I know, what a gullible person I am, huh Nakis... =P

nakis

0 +0

Oct 10 '07

No, not at all GW. I was sighing at PsychicGabriel. I was thinking the same thing you posted when I read this. Kell was the sharp one who caught on. =)

ghostwatch

0 +0

Oct 10 '07

At least there's one sharp tack amongst us... [Laughing]

nakis

0 +0

Oct 17 '07

I also felt the need to make clear to Psychic Gabriel that my responding with 'Sigh' was not to disparage you or express disbelief in you or your abilities. My sigh was in regard to you posting as you did on this website when it is strictly prohibited. Everywhere we turn, someone is selling something. We all have to earn our living but we have a sickness in our world that everything can be packaged and sold. This board is a nice place to be away from all that. It saddens me when I see it here.

I wish you the best.

Namaste.