Forums · Indi go Children/Adults (scouts)

nakis

0 +0

Oct 17 '07

I was wondering if anyone has experience or knowledge of this 'Indigo' movement.

This is part of what I received from this website I subscribe to:

"Indigo Children have always populated our planet. You may recognize some of the signs of being an Indigo in your own personality. Being very sensitive, a desire to make a difference in the world, wanting to help others and lack of patience with authority. If you were born prior to 1975 you may be an “Indigo Scout,” meaning you came to the planet to lay the groundwork for the next generation. Those born in the mid 70’s until present are here to lead us all into living in a more conscious way. There's a need for Indigo Children, Indigo Scouts and Lightworkers on the planet to reclaim the power with which they were born. Yet, many suffer from low self-esteem, confusion about their life's purpose, and fear over their spiritual gifts."

I've read more on this subject. It really fits me to a T. Recently revelations and insights into myself have deepened the fit.
I don't suspect or feel that the people who are doing this have any ill intentions whatsoever. I do have some concern over at least some people in this doing it for money but I'm mostly concerned about them being misguided. And I'm also concerned that these 'characteristics' of 'Indigoes' are too generic. That is fitting a portion of the population therefore finding an audience or clientel base.
One of the things I read is that much of this information comes from this mystical being called Kryon. I'm not one for mystical beings.

As always I will use my own intuition and filters for determining whether this is of any use to me.

So I'm hoping for some input. Unfortunately I've not been very balanced lately. I've learned to get help and input from friends especially when I'm not entirely sure of myself.

So, I'm hoping for some information, insights, thoughts, feelings, etc... about the Indigo movement.

[Big Grin]
Rating: 0

KellKell

0 +0

Oct 17 '07

Interesting that you brought this up, Nakis. I've never really known for sure if I fit into the category, but recently I got an email/survey thing that had the question "Do you make a wish when you see 11:11?"

Shocked me. For about the last month and a 1/2, I've been seeing 11s on the clock(s) in the house at ALL hours of the day, *several* times a day. 11:11, 01:11, 7:11, 9:11... or on the 1s -- you get the drift. I even see it in the microwave timer. Everywhere! So, I googled the question, and here are some links I came up with. It seems to indicate that I'm a Lightworker? Yet, I still need to better understand what it all means......

• Do You See 11:11 on the Clock?[/URL]
•
The 11:11 Phenomenon[/URL]

Best,
Kell

[ October 17, 2007, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: KellKell ]

nakis

0 +0

Oct 18 '07

That is interesting Kell. I can't say that I've been drawn to ones in any recent memory but I do believe numbers are significant in the least in helping the mind realize things. Like when you wake up in the middle of the night at the exact same time.

I read the pages you posted. I do believe the Mayans have something significant with their calender. I am drawn to that calender repeatedly.

I wonder if I will start noticing ones or not now.

Have you seen the movie 23 with Jim Carrey? A pretty wild movie. It goes into some depth about number patterns. Uri Geller's page reminds me of that.

Please share anything else you find about this. Though so far ones like you've noticed don't seem significant to me but it's all a part of the whole.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Oct 18 '07

Wow, I was reading your posts and looked at the clock on my computer and it said 11:21! Whoa, that's interesting.
I'll definately be watching for all this now.

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Mar 22 '08

I have had the experience with the 11's myself and many times over.
I too am an Indigo Adult.
I wear this Proudly.