Forums · My daughter's dorm room

ghostwatch

0 +0

Oct 17 '07

I just had to share my experience with you all when our family took my daughter back to college!! She's been telling me about occurances taking place in her room that had me just entralled with excitement. Well, that night I had a little taste of what she is talking about.

She's been experiencing her tv being turned on and off by itself, being pecked on her shoulder while doing homework and tapping on her door when no ones on the other side of it. Her roomies extention cord sways by itself (and it's a heavy one) and it's too heavy and no drafts for it to move.

Anyway, until now no ones witnessed any of these things until a friend was in the room visiting. They were talking and my daughter felt the room atmosphere change and knew that something was going to happen, so she just waited. Well, the tv came on itself and her friend didn't give it a thought until my daughter told it to turn it off because they were talking. It turned off and her friend was shocked beyond belief! She thought that Britt (my daughter) was making things up until that incident, not now...

When we arrived at her dorm and I walked into her room and this is when it happened. I started to walk over the threshold into her room and felt so lightheaded that I almost passed out! I also felt a slight nausea feeling too and Britt looked at me with a little smile and asked what was wrong. When I told how I felt she said that she feels that too and wondered if I'd felt it too. The room is small (of course) and only the first 3-4 steps inside the room, which is at the foot of her bed (where her tv is)is where I felt these feelings. After you walk further and toward the roomies bed, it's like you walked into fresh air. Otherwise, the air was thick.

She told me that just "little" things happened after we left (tv), they were behaving while we were there. What's funny about this whole thing is she always made fun of me about stuff that I've gone through and now she's open minded herself!

What an eventful weekend we had!! [Eek!]
Rating: 0

Junie

0 +0

Nov 5 '07

Thanks for sharing GhostWatch. Wow it just makes me relieze that spirits are everywhere.
[Laughing] Junie
Rating: 0