Forums · In Desperate need of Psychic Guidance

Heather

0 +0

Nov 7 '07

Hello,

I'm desperate, scared, confused, hurt & in need of guidance. I've tried Kasamba but it seems as they all only tell you what you want to hear or maybe even give false hope. I found this board & instantly felt I may find some peace here.

I'm Heather, I left my husband about a month & a half ago for many reasons, but the main reason was I thought he was cheating on me. I'm not so sure anymore, this woman is a liar, manipulative & just downright horrible! He's pushing me away, then pulling me back in. Right now he is angry at the world, but mostly me for playing her game, its just so hard no to fight back! Is there hope or is all lost? I don't want to let go, I love him with my heart & soul..

Our birthday are 12-29-76 & Dan's is 4-11-78

Thank you for all who took the time to read & maybe even hopefully offer some guidance.

Heather
Rating: 0

Carrie

0 +0

Nov 8 '07

Hon, years before I was married, I got involved in some relationships like this. I can't offer you psychic guidance on this, but I do strongly suggest counseling -- either marriage counseling or personal. I know what it feels like to be in a situation like that, feeling so torn apart, and believe me when I tell you that if it isn't resolved, it can leave you with some real emotional baggage for years to come.

If someone does give you psychic guidance, go ahead and take it, but don't loose sight of what you think is right for you and your husband. Back when I was going through my situations, I would have probably done the same thing. Just remember, you know yourself better than anyone else. (((((hugs)))))

Junie

0 +0

Nov 8 '07

Hi Heather,
I agree with Carrie. One of my friends was in the same sort of situation you were in and she went for personal and couple counseling. She did go for psychic guidance 6 months after she had the counseling and she felt it gave her insight to her situation but it was up to her to make the right descions for herself.
Junie

umpazumparoo

0 +0

Nov 8 '07

I absolutely agree. The only thing that will make this situation better is if you come to an agreement with yourself; be good to yourself, love yourself, and respect yourself. And if it is meant to be, your husband will recognize you to be a person of strength and conviction.

As to the other woman; my hunch tells me that she isn't worth your time. Ignore her; your time of communication with her is best abandoned.

Ravenheart

0 +0

Nov 8 '07

Great advise Carrie!!!!

KellKell

0 +0

Nov 11 '07

Hi Heather,

I have to agree with the others here. Don't simply rely on psychic advise... I'd prefer you seek counselling, with your hubby, if possible. I feel you both have some healing to do, and with a 'mediator' involved, things may well just work out. Don't give up yet!

Hugs,
Kell

nakis

0 +0

Nov 13 '07

I agree with what's being said here in response to your situation. Especially what umpaza.... umpazumu,... with what Roo said. ( =) just kidding umpazumparoo =) ).
Getting psychic advice can be helpful. Especially when you get good psychic advice. But it's still your life and the decisions you make will affect the outcome. What umpazumparoo said is really important. Think really carefully on what your actions will do to you. It's not selfish. You have to take care of yourself before you can take care of others.
Take some time to find out what Heather needs. What Heather feels. Literally ask yourself. One of the things I like to do is to ask myself the pertinent questions and let my subconscious answer. Like word association. Say it without thinking of the answer. Of course do this in private.
When you find out what you really want, you will know what you need to do.
I've found that psychic insights are valuable but what's more valuable is knowing who you are, where you are and what you want. Knowing this doesn't mean an end to suffering, it just helps you to do what you need to do.

And counselling, as said repeatedly above, can work wonders. Get a professional relationship counseler's help can help you both work past this. Whether that means you stay together or you seperate. A counseller can help you both get through this.

I hope everything works out the best for you. As has been pointed out above, sometimes we are not meant to be with certain people. Sometimes we have to do something really painful now to make our lives better in the future. And sometimes it's worth the pain to stay with someone. I wish you, your hubby and the other woman as well happiness.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Nov 23 '07

I agree with all the rest. Counseling would be the best road to take right now. They could give you the help you need to get past what has happened and possible open communications between you and your husband.

That "other woman" isn't worth the time to even think about!