Forums · Ok I am back ..where is everyone else?

Alan Again

0 +0

Jan 9 '08

I am Alan ... first a member here I think in 2002 ... Alan64TN was my old name. Been back here for 2 days now posted recent ghost pics and all.
I am still living in FL although not in Daytona Beach.. now I am in a little wide spot in the road called Center Hill. Not even one traffic light unless you count the flashing caution light. My wife and I moved a year ago to closer to her grandmother who is on hospice now.. and help take care of her.
The move has been great for us and is saving us tons of money. We live in a RV park in our own RV ... only pay lot rent and utilities. Compared to paying a mortgage and utilities we are only paying about 20% a month. Saving the rest. And its fun to be camping everyday.

Not much time to get out and take pics as much as I used to... work work work. I still have my two dogs Lil Bit and Miracle. Lady we had to put down before the move. She was deaf and blind .. at 16 year old she had had more than a full life.. but keep running into walls. We knew that bringing her to an unfamiliar environment would have been too stressful for her.
We put it off to the last minute ... as we were moving the last of our things. =(
We are making our plans for our move back to TN in a couple of years. Just purchased 35 acres in North East TN ... making plans for a house and lots of furkids of all kinds. I want goats chickens .. shetland ponies maybe a cow... or two. There is a pond on the property ... so ducks too.

Anyway I was wondering how many people are still around ... I have not seen very many new posts .. and I see the old chat box is gone ... so I can't be leaving the the "Last Word" anymore. [Laughing]
Rating: 0

Carrie

0 +0

Jan 10 '08

Hey Alan! It's good to hear from you. I'm envious of the 35 acres in TN...gorgeous part of the country! We're going through a bit of a slow period right now, so you may see some old names popping up now and again and lots of new ones.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Jan 10 '08

Hi Alan, and welcome back! [Rainbow Smiley]

Junie

0 +0

Jan 12 '08

Hi Alan,

Nice to meet you [Yep!]