Forums · Hi from Western Canada

sillywilly88

0 +0

Jan 19 '08

Hi Everyone.

I found this site by accident while searching on the Metropolitan State Hospital in Waltham, MA. The hit I got only had a few posts and all from 2004 so it's pretty old. Any expert about that property regarding patient files and how to get them if possible might assist me in writing a book (not about ghosts, but I'm sure that place has them). Cheers.

sillywilly88 [Nutty]
Rating: 0

ghostwatch

0 +0

Jan 19 '08

Hi sillywilly88! Welcome to our board!

sillywilly88

0 +0

Jan 19 '08

Thank You Spirit Keeper. I don't know if Ohio is a Red or Blue State, but I hope you vote Democratic. Some people wonder why I would care since I'm Canadian, but I care because I know for sure that everything that happens in the US politically affects us. I crossed the border most of my life with my driver's license; now I need George Bush's permission, lol. So I stay home. Have a good one.

seaghost

0 +0

Jan 20 '08

hello! I am new to this space too. I will say this to you- I have re-registered as a democrat this time simply for the pleasure of voting against that BUSH IDIOT!!! However- i do like john McCain very much. EH????

Do you drink and make that SWISH stuff??? Wow- that even knocks my Southern moonshine socks off!!! I gotta thank y'all Canadians for introducing me to that stuff- it's more from the center of Canada though- not the western part as far as I know.

Seaghost

sillywilly88

0 +0

Jan 20 '08

I also like McCain; the only Republican worth voting for, but still hope the Dems get it. The Republicans have been screwing up in a big way for over 7 years; that's enough! I wish I knew what all the "undecided" voters are going to do. Obama is a great Orator and probably should be President one day, but not now. Two years as a Senator and his responses on issues is just too little experience.

If you want to enjoy reading stuff that shows BUSH for the bumpkin that he is check out the books on BUSHISMS. It's hilarious.

I used to drink, but not anymore. Got a Liver problem unfortunately.

seaghost

0 +0

Jan 20 '08

Sorry bout the liver. I rarely drink myself- gives me heartburn and a bad case of the stupids.

I agree with you about obama. He's a good man. Not sure I like Hillary but one of my sisters's friends is a big time attorney in LA and he works for her campaign. he says she seems cold on the tube but one on one with her she's a great person. Just wish that would come through a bit more in public. ah well- POLITICS!!!!!

the problem obama is having down here is that they think he's muslim. no matter what you say it's hard to dispell this innaccuracy. one of my up north friends said she just wasn't ready for a muslim president. Gads!!! Wish folks would get it right.

seaghost

sillywilly88

0 +0

Jan 20 '08

I understand. Even though some might think Obama is Muslim, which he is not, he is said to have the black vote about 4 to 1. Too bad for Hillary since she and Bill have been good to the blacks for decades and they totally misunderstood her remarks about Lyndon B which remarks were true.

I like the Clintons. I respect her for stickiong with her man through thick and thin and I do believe Clinton was mostly a good President. What he did with Monika doesn't change that and to me is not that important. Only his wife had the right to give him s__t on that count.

Yeah, POLITICS is strange. I laugh when they say Clinton is dishonest because I believe they are all dishonest when campaigning. They'll say whatever they think will get the job done, and that's Dems and Republicans both, lol.

azspirit

0 +0

Jan 28 '08

Hi Sillywilly, and Seaghost, too!

Welcome to SpiritKeep! I hope that you will both enjoy being members here. =)

Mare

azspirit

0 +0

Jan 29 '08

Happy Birthday, SillyWilly88!!

I hope you had a great one!!

Mare

sillywilly88

0 +0

Jan 29 '08

Thank you Mare. you could not have picked a better time to Welcome us. Today is my birthday! Cheers.

sillywilly88

KellKell

0 +0

Feb 2 '08

Hello and welcome to SpiritKeep, sillywilly! Happy Belated-Birthday!

Best,
Kell

sillywilly88

0 +0

Feb 2 '08

Thank you. My celebration is also belated as it took until last night for my daughter to come visit me from San Francisco. So all is good.

Thanks again.
Bill aka sillywilly88