Forums · Need some closure

mariez

0 +0

Jan 20 '08

Hi guys, my name is Marie and I just joined the site. My interest within the psychic didn't really start until the loss of my boyfriend who passed away Sept.08/2007, due to a hit and run accident.

Up to that point I felt so complete within my life, I was so happy and loved living everyday to the fullest. We had the perfect relationship, it was like childhood bliss & looking back I realize that he meant everything to me. I was with him the night of his death a couple hours before it happened, and this night is full of a lot of regret for me, due to the way we left. Last time I saw him I didn't even look at him as we had a stupid misunderstanding and I wanted to prove a point that I was mad at him (nothing like this ever happened before). So basically I left on a bad note with him, and later on that night at around 12:15 am he was hit by a car while crossing the st.

I just wish that I could just talk to him one last time to settle everything and make sure he's okay and that he forgives me for what I did. Is there any way I could get in any contact with him?

I've experienced feeling him around me especially strong the first month after he passed, I believe to have heard his voice once in my room saying hello and I've also had dreams of him (one which I believe I may have astral projected, to him-and in this dream I knew he was dead and he asked me if I would like for him to come and visit sometimes and I told him yes)

What can I do, It's been over four months and even though routine has come back into my life I still feel so lost and incomplete, I'm just going through the motions with an empty void.

How can I get in contact with him to settle things one last time....

Thank you,
Marie
Rating: 0

Junie

0 +0

Jan 22 '08

Sorry for your loss Marie. I lost my father a couple of years ago and the one thing I did learn is that is in a much better place and I need live my life here on earth. I have no anwsers for contacting him. But I do know that you need to take care of yourself and maybe look into grief counselling.
Junie

mariez

0 +0

Jan 22 '08

Since the commence of the New Year things have more or less got back into place. I'm back at university full time, therefore I've built back this normal routine...But I just feel so different, more shut off from the world so to say...just not getting any genuine gratification or happiness out of anything like I used to. But yeah, I'm much better and just living day by day, and looking back on the beautiful memories I had with him..but we all have those days...I just wish he was here so bad, it better be better wherever he is lol or otherwise!!
Thank you for your concern though
=)

seaghost

0 +0

Jan 27 '08

This last year was a year of death- an old human friend, a beloved pet,a mother.

it really is a day at a time. your life will never be the same but in some ways it will be better- you will become stronger. it takes a full turn of the year to recapture some semblance of your former life- but remember- it can never be the same.

you will find joy again- and the right place to start is with yourself. love is all around- not just in a man or a woman but it is in all things. The sun's warmth, the moon's silver glow,the wind in your hair, laughter, a dog's nose wkaing you up in the morning. Love is so many things- it comes first to us from the universe.

that's how I got through devastating grief. I found what made me smile. I didnt want to live.I am ever greatful for the gifts of the universe.

now- things do not bother me- no fear here! people can be nasty as they want my car can blow up for all i care. dont know when it happened but nothing bothers me anymore. no one gets out of here alive- so why stress the small stuff.

that's what grief recovery did and is still doing for me. am still working through - have until august for the wheel of the year to turn about- but I am now more engaged in life.

blessings and hope to you- seaghost

ghostwatch

0 +0

Jan 28 '08

I was so moved by what you said Seaghost! You are a very advanced soul that can deal with life's catastrophies accordingly. We are all put here on this earth for a purpose unknown to each of us, and I feel you advanced to the level of healing. That is an honor bestowed on those special ones with this ability to help others in a very proficent way.

mariez, Seaghost has put to you their experience and help. You were meant to find this site, for the help you seek as just been given to you.
God Bless You....

mariez

0 +0

Jan 28 '08

thank you seaghost, I guess it is all about moving forward, and finding the beauty in the stuff that has happened but more importantly in each day that we have here on this earth. I feel very different from before, like you said things never are going to be the same...I just hope that they can be a fragment of what I had with my bf because that was a true blessing.
I'm greatful for all of the guidance.

nakis

0 +0

Feb 1 '08

I'm sorry for your loss Mariez.

What kind of man was he? He sounds like a really good man by what you describe. No one could be as happy as you were with him if he wasn't a good man. I feel the need to say that you have no need for the guilt. I'm sure it's not even an issue for him. This isn't coming from a psychic intuition, feeling or message. It's just basic human goodness. A man like that wouldn't even consider that your all too human contention just before he died was something to even think about. I really don't think you need to reach him to find out how he feels. I'm sure you already know how he feels.
Now is the time to grieve your loss and continue your life. Would he want you to suffer this guilt and grief?

mariez

0 +0

Feb 1 '08

he was exceptional, the type of guy that would light up a room, make everyone feel comfortable, and always put a smile onto someones face. I know that if we would've talked the next day it would've been something trivial and forgotten..so the issue doesn't lie with him, it lies within myself. I know he would want me to be happy and move on, and that's what I'm doing little by little day by day, but nothing can compare anymore to what I used to feel. At least I had pure bliss once in my life, and the memories are what I need. Nothing will be the same, but I'll strive to better my journey as if he were still by my side.

nakis

0 +0

Feb 6 '08

I'm glad that your working it day by day. I hope you find your happiness again.

I don't know if this helps or not but when I read your posts I see warm sunny summer days. Not as if you'll be blissful or something like that, but I see movement forward to open possibilities. It feels like it doesn't matter to him that he's not with you. Because he is with you. That your life is open now to beautiful possibilities. It's a really warm, hopeful and life filling feeling. It's like unconditional love.
Sorry. I hope this helps. It's just what I see when I read your posts.

mariez

0 +0

Feb 6 '08

wow thank you, i would be crying right now if i wasn't in school lol (in a good way tho-because I still feel his love within me)...what you revealed is beautifully put, thank u it helps so much... =)