Forums · Dog the Bounty Hunter

ghostwatch

0 +0

Mar 18 '08

I hear that "Dog" is now in production again but don't know when it will be on tv. I can't wait, missed that show terribly!

Anyone else out there enjoy watching the bad guys go down? [Yep!]
Rating: 0

Carrie

0 +0

Mar 19 '08

I've got to admit, "Dog" makes my skin crawl, but my husband and I occasionally watched the show. I like it when he catches the bad guys, but I think "Dog" has some issues he needs to take care of before he can legitimately talk about the right way to live with anyone else. He really tried to portray himself as a role model, an inspiration for the folks he had to apprehend, but in my opinion he lost all credibility when he made his comments. I can't help but think the men and women he apprehends are going to point that out to him.

It is (or was) an entertaining show. It will be interesting to see how the family dynamic changes or if it will.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Mar 19 '08

I can't hold anything against him because I'm not perfect and without faults. I don't condone what he said but, in the same breath, it disgusts me that he was taped in the conversation. A private call at that! It didn't change my outlook on him because he is human, and I think he's paid his pennance enough already.
It's literally absurd to wonder if anything we do, say, feel or whatever, is going to be under scrutiny and judged. I think mankind has gone too far.

Junie

0 +0

Mar 20 '08

Hi GW,
I liked watching Dog the Hunter. I happy it's coming back :banana:
Junie

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Mar 22 '08

Welcome Back, Dog!
Dog and I share a common Family Heritage, Native American.
To me, that makes him Family.
He has done his time for what happened, he too is human and like us all, he has his faults.
At least he tries to do the best that he can.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Mar 22 '08

I too am of native descent...I do believe that he deserves this second chance. He's a great guy.

_grimreaper@imx.bz

0 +0

Mar 22 '08

I found him to be intertaining.but still maintains some respect for those who break the law's. I think the mexico caper was warranted & most likely his best arrest to date.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Mar 22 '08

Hi Grim! Are you talking "Dog's" arrest or the guy (can't remember his name) that he caught? Yea, he was definately warranted in catching that creep!!

_grimreaper@imx.bz

0 +0

Mar 22 '08

I'am speaking of the creep he went in to mexico to arrest. dog is no fool' he most likely knew the risk he was taking from mexican authorites. I can tell you first hand they simply' trounce on a gringo in that country.

azspirit

0 +0

Apr 2 '08

I am glad to know that "Dog" is coming back. I am another fan of those "bad boy shows" where they apprehend the lawbreakers! I like the "Most Shocking" shows, too. But my favorites of all are on Animal Planet, the various shows about the "Animal Police" in Detroit, Phoenix, Miami, Houston, etc. I love to see anyone who abuses animals get caught and be made to pay for the harm they have done. Animal abuse is just as bad as abuse of humans, in my book. I can't believe how some people treat their animals!!!! Makes me want to wring their necks!!!

ghostwatch

0 +0

Apr 2 '08

I love those "Most Shocking" shows too!! It just never ceases to amaze me at the stupidity of the people that break the law, on this show! Animal Planet is also a good station and my heart gets broken every time I watch a neglected animal; and that's why I don't watch it as much. This even goes on right in our back yards....sad, but true..