Forums · It's Me Again

SavannahSilkie

0 +0

Apr 1 '08

Hi SpiritKeep Peeps:

It's me again and I am still alive. For those of you who don't know me, I've been a moderator here for about 4 years. I got sick with heart disease almost 3 yrs ago. Had a quintuple bypass and I've had a battle on my hands ever since. I just underwent my 8th angioplasty, where they put a stent within a stent. Hopefully this will fix the prob of the same artery blocking over and over again. I hope I can be here a lil more and I sure have missed everyone. Welcome to all of those I haven't met.

White Light and Hugs,
Pate =)
Rating: 0

_grimreaper@imx.bz

0 +0

Apr 1 '08

as alway's welcome back. I understand your condition. I have congestive heart failure.
some day's are not as good others'
I will certainly have a prayer for you.

azspirit

0 +0

Apr 2 '08

Pate!!! Hi!!!
It's so good to see a post from you! It sounds like you have been through soooo much! I am so glad that you were able to get online, because it is great to hear from you.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and sending you much white light to make you heal and be strong.

BIG HUGS!!!

Mare

ghostwatch

0 +0

Apr 2 '08

Hi Savannah, I'm so sorry to hear of your health problems. Life is so full of unfairness and misery. You will be in my prayers everyday.

Gremlin

0 +0

Apr 7 '08

Hi Pate, Welcome back.Its great to see you back.Good luck with your health issues. I am sending you white healing light and prayers.
Linds
California

[Big Grin] [Jump] =)