Forums · zzzowl's question

Carrie

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

I need guidance on this very special site at spiritkeep.....how do I ask questions....how do I get to know people and they me? I'm looking for the best section to communicate with all members and have them get to know me too. I believe there is much wisdom here. [Smile]

[ April 15, 2008, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: Carrie ]
Rating: 0

Carrie

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

Hi zzzowl,

I took the liberty of moving your post and putting it here, because it is a good general question, especially with folks not familiar with forums. The best thing to do is just make some posts in the appropriate areas. Have something you're happy about? Tell us about it in the "Ray of Light" section. Is something in your life making you sad or upset? "Heartache Hotel" lets you vent about your problems. If you have a question or story about ghostly activity, post it in "Ghosts and Spirits". If none of the categories really fit, you can talk about it right here in the "Greatroom".

You'll find a lot of good folks here and you'll have a great time getting to know them!

_grimreaper@imx.bz

0 +0

Apr 16 '08

carrie this is just what makes this board a pleasure to visit. no assumeing your computer literate. I have been barred because I did'nt follow computer etiquette.

I'am old hatefull & grouchy (GRIN ) and still learning computers. no formal computer training.

your kindness deserves a BIG THANK YOU.

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 20 '08

Carrie, and Grimreaper.... thank you for taking the time to show me some better ways to navigate around this wonderful site. I apprieciate the guidance..... it's true.....computer moron present! Ha! I will learn. Any suggestions are always welcome. Thinking of your son Grim..... zzzowl

azspirit

0 +0

Apr 28 '08

Carrie, thank for helping zzzowl, and Grim, thanks for your kind compliments! We here are SpiritKeep value each and every member, and it matters not about how much you know about computers... none of us here are computer geniuses, but we learn tips and tricks from each other, and that is what makes it a nice community. There is nothing better than being able to help one's brother or sister... we are all in this world together!!

Take care, all...

Much love,
Mare

_grimreaper@imx.bz

0 +0

Apr 29 '08

and I noticed you have been absent from the board& you were missed.