Forums · Leaving this Board

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

I must do this, as my Stalkers have found me here and used my words here to make sport of and Denigrate me elsewhere, I am too much of a Danger to this Board and its Members to stay.
I will Never forget the Friends that I made here.
I am Very, Very sorry that this has to happen.
I am leaving ALL Message Boards that I once belonged to because my Stalkers won't let up or leave well enough alone.
Good Bye and Good Luck.
Rating: 0

Carrie

0 +0

Apr 16 '08

Hey hon,

Have you reported these folks? If you get their ISP's, and turn them over to the proper authorities, something can be done about them. Kevin gave some excellent advice in his reply to you in the Heartbreak Hotel thread. (((((hugs)))))

ghostwatch

0 +0

Apr 16 '08

Oh, we hate to see you leave! I'm sorry to hear about these stalkers following you here.. Please listen to Carrie and go to the authorities, this has to stop...you can't live like this. Good luck and God Bless you in your quest for freedom. My prayers are with you..

nakis

0 +0

Apr 16 '08

I third that NMLN.

_grimreaper@imx.bz

0 +0

Apr 16 '08

I would certainly put my best effort's out to put a stop too it. but we respect your wish's, if you decide to leave.

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 20 '08

I so enjoyed you!!!! As everyone has ecouraged...stand up to these intrusive AND abusive tormentors once and for all. We touched on this before..... FORBID BEING STALKED! PURSUE JUSTICE AND FREEDOM INSTEAD!!!! Blessings.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Apr 24 '08

AMEN zzzowl!!!!!!!!!!

azspirit

0 +0

Apr 28 '08

If there is anything that we here at SpiritKeep as Administrators, please give us the information we need to act on. We will do all we can to help you come up with the best ways to protect yourself, and also to keep them from bothering you here. Losing you from this board is painful to all, and if we can help right anything at all... just e-mail us, and tell us what you need. We will do our best to help you.

Love and hugs,
Mare