Forums · Not A Newbie But A Re-Introduction

Beltsvilleghosts

0 +0

Apr 16 '08

Hello,

I've been away from the message board communities for a while. Now that I've found some extra time to kill, I hopw to spend them having interesting discussions on this and other message boards.

Name's Scott and I'm a ghost hunter based out of Maryland. Hope everyone is well and I'll see ya on the boards.
Rating: 0

ghostwatch

0 +0

Apr 16 '08

Hi Scott, glad to meet you...I bet you are kept quite busy in your line of work! [Laughing] Welcome!!!

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 21 '08

Hello there Scott! Ufo's are of particular interest to me. Although I am not formally involved with the study of foreign aircraft, I am however, a first hand witness to DOD experiments, as my father had blackout security in the development of advanced aerospace technologies. Area 51...groom lake...whatever you prefer to address it as, was one of his secret haunts. These folks will never come clean with the world....because they're not doing anything to come clean about. Ha Ha Ha! They're a secret society...a closed society... and quite brilliant. Hope your explorations reveal and expose what is hidden, elusive and quite dangerous. I'm new here, and glad you introduced yourself. Welcome.

Gremlin

0 +0

Apr 23 '08

Hi Beltsvilleghosts.Welcome back to SpiritKeep, nice to meet you.

[Big Grin] [Jump] =)

azspirit

0 +0

Apr 28 '08

Hi Scott, and welcome back!!!! I have missed seeing you, and I hope you will be around for a good long while this time. You always have interesting and enlightening things to tell, and I am sure our new members will enjoy your posts!! Me,too!!

Many blessings,
Mare

_grimreaper@imx.bz

0 +0

Apr 29 '08

welcome scott were neighbor's. don't make your self a stranger. another ufo believer here.

zzzowl

0 +0

Jun 21 '08

Oh! Boy! I love subject matter envolving ufo's. something is goin' on out there...and I'm not paranoid. We have incredible advanced aerospace technologies, but there's more goin' on.....I Know It!