Forums · Advice on choosing a psychic

KDogg

0 +0

Apr 22 '08

Hi all... been awhile since I've visited the board but I know where to come to when I need advice.

I want to see a psychic. But how do I know if the one I choose is legit? I'm not looking for a future teller or anything like that, I just have a bunch of things going on in my life that a little spiritual insight might help me understand better.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rating: 0

nakis

0 +0

Apr 22 '08

I've found that I know when I'm talking to a good pyschic.
For example I was at a rennaisance fair and past by a psychics tent. And there was this woman standing outside of it. We both just turned and looked at each other and smiled.

Trust your intuition. Let it lead you to one. And when you speak with that psychic trust your feelings on who they are and what they say.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Apr 24 '08

Oh, I fully agree with Nakis on this! God gives us all intuition for a reason and we should heed to it. I know when I don't, I always end up regretting it to the fullest....Stop and listen, you will hear the right answer.

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 24 '08

Yes definitely, I too rely heavily on my intuition and empathic abilities. I struggle with interpreting the bombardment of sensory information I receive and absorb, however I always trust it as truth. Period. =)