Forums · I would like to offer my psychic services!

Psychic Quietsound

0 +0

Apr 27 '08

I would like to offer my psychic services and I volunteer to answer up to the next 5 requests for free. This will be a free mini reading. You must post your question here. I will not answer any health, legal, or pregnancy questions. I also do not do general readings. If your asking about yourself and someone else I will need your first name and the first name of the other person. Please limit to one question or one topic.
Rating: 0

Junie

0 +0

Apr 27 '08

Hi,
Thank you for the mini reading. It is a very nice thing you are doing. My husband Ken and I are thinking of moving out of the province. When is the best time for us to go?
Thanks.
Darlene [Yep!]

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 27 '08

my name is lynn... my sisters', carol. is she in mortal danger?

Psychic Quietsound

0 +0

Apr 27 '08

Junie,

the guides feel as though you do move and change your location. The timing of this appears to either be nearing the end of this year of 08 or by mid 09. They don't believe it's before this time frame though. HOpe this helps.

Psychic Quietsound

0 +0

Apr 27 '08

Lynn:

They are not speaking of any kind of danger to your sister so I cannot tell you for sure that she is or is not in any kind of mortal danger.

Sorry

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 27 '08

blessings...thank for your time...I appreciate it very much. [Rainbow Smiley]

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 27 '08

maybe they will connect with her later........

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 27 '08

I sense danger...why, I don't know. Something evil is present and eminent. Hoped for some direction...even a little. [Ugh]

Psychic Quietsound

0 +0

Apr 28 '08

Im sorry i'm not picking up on anything evil at this time so I don't know how to help you.

Surround yourself and your sister in visualization in a protected white bubble and say the following as much as possible.

The Light of God surrounds me,
The Love of God enfolds me,
The Power of God protects me,
The Presence of God watches over me.
Whereever I am, God is.
So Be IT!

then call out to the angels of the four corners...

Personally, I acknowledge, bless, I align all parts of me
I am yesterday, I am today, I am tomorrow
I call forth the angels of the four corners
Michael (north -fire)
Gabriel (south - Earth)
Ariel (east - Air
Uriel (west - water)

To set the four corners within this place.
I invoke the white brotherhood symbol
to cloak all in protection.

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 28 '08

Your time is valueable and once again I thank you for your guidance and words. I will keep this passage close to me at all times. blessings...zzzowl

Psychic Quietsound

0 +0

Apr 28 '08

This is for anyone who feels they need protection even with fears of the unknown, you can light a white candle and meditate and say what I noted above for protection from ANYTHING!

On a personal note I suffer from anxiety, all the energies from all the people i help. I use this too for myself for protection

Kevin P

0 +0

Apr 28 '08

Thanks for offering your services, PQ. I have so many questions that I might end up paying for your services. The most pressing one ATM is: did my sister Kristen (who died 2/14/08) cross over ok, and has she yet attempted to visit me, say in my sleep?

Psychic Quietsound

0 +0

Apr 28 '08

hmmm, this is interesting Kevin, a female relative has crossed over but she is with the "mother" of the Virgin Mary. That is Mary, mother of Jesus...her mother. I believe her name is Anne or Anna mother of the Virgin.

NOt strong yet to contact however it would be by dreams first then by scent! I'm being told of the month of Oct as being an important month in regards to spiritual contact through sight and sound.

hope this helps

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 28 '08

Yes, anxiety. I too am well accquainted. Replenishing ones' self is vital, yet truthfully, I neglect to do it often enough. I believe myself to be an empath. Separating out my feelings, from external stimuli really takes some mental gymnastics. Your advice is solid! Peace.

Kevin P

0 +0

Apr 28 '08

Thanks, PQ. It comforts me to know that my beloved departed sister is in good hands. The "Prophet Google" tells me that Mary's mother's name was Anne, and is referred to as St. Anne. [Wink]

It's also comforting to know that I haven't missed a visit. I don't know if I'm sensitive enough to pick up on her when she does visit, hopefully I will be.

BTW, I forgot to mention that Kristen was an adopted, not biological, sister. Hopefully that doesn't throw your readings off any.

Thanks again,
Kevin

Psychic Quietsound

0 +0

Apr 28 '08

nope, doesn't throw things off at all,not in the least.

you are sensitive enough to pick up on her and she will know when that timing is right.

hope this has helped you

Psychic Quietsound

0 +0

Apr 29 '08

what a wonderful gift! Thanks for sharing with me.

KDogg

0 +0

Apr 30 '08

Hi, PQ, and thanks!

My name is Wendell, my girlfriend is Sarah. We are at a crossroads in our relationship and not sure what to do. Any help from the guides?

zzzowl

0 +0

May 12 '08

KDOGG,
we have not yet met....a big hello and thank you for your generous offer to provide guidance. I lost my best friend Judy from MS last year. I am still grieving as we were best friends for 39 years...I am only 51...long time huh? I feel her so near and have asked for a sign. I believe I experienced an event that was too! coincidental to be a fluke. My name is Lynn and I wish to know if she is near. Her children, Emily now 15, and Andrew now 21 have suffered quite a painful aftermath as well...do you recieve anything?

Next Page >>