Forums · Back for only a little while

NMLadyNative

0 +0

May 11 '08

I went to the State Police about the Stalking Mess.
They have helped tremendously with getting the Stalkers to back off and back down.
I am in the process of getting an RO/OP, so the Legal Process has been Slow and I am hoping that I will soon be able to get to the State Atty. General in Santa Fe.
This way, I can get the rest of the Civil Stuff Pursued, after the RO/OP goes through, thanks to the D.A. here.
Also, the State Police are SO Impressed with the Thoroughness of the Research on my Stalkers, that they may consider turning my work into a Training Manual Book for the State Police once this is all over with.
Also, once it is all over with, in a few weeks, we will be moving from where we are at, to another place in So. NM.
I cannot say where, as at that point, I will be dropping mostly from sight.
Although my ultimate Goal, is to build myself a Western Town (unincorporated), a Light Worker Center (for Study) and a place where the Members of a Historical Org. that I worked so hard to form will be able to live, work, study and play, if they so wish.
I hope to come around every so often and check in on things here.
Rating: 0

nakis

0 +0

May 12 '08

I wish you nothing but the best of luck NMLN. I hope these unaware fools get what they have been asking for and you and your husband's life gets better.
I hope other people can learn from you as well.

We'll be looking to see your posts again in the future. =)

NMLadyNative

0 +0

May 13 '08

Thank You.
1.) So far, Hubby is getting a Job as a Company Driver with the Company he quit from last year, as they had pulled some crap on him at that time, that was Not cool.
This time, he gets to keep his Paychecks.
2.) We are working on a system that will help us keep track of our Debts, who we owe, how much and so forth.
This will also help us keep track of who gets paid off and when.
3.) I am working on something that will, hopefully, get my two Stalled Sales Businesses out of their Slump (after the Stalkers went after them as well), forcing me to back off of the successes I was just starting to see.
4.) I found a place where I could communicate with other people in the same side of Business I am in, to get some tips on getting things going again.
Found some great ideas, so will take those and go with them.
5.) I am getting my Driver's License (Long story on why I didn't have one before).

So, things are starting to turn around, it is slow, but things are starting to go.

We are cleaning out our Office Room before Hubby leaves for OTR Trucking. It will help with reorganizing our lives before moving away from here.

I am slowly starting to re build my life and get on with things.

Eventually, I Will become a Survivor of All of this Hell I have been through in recent years.

zzzowl

0 +0

May 13 '08

Glad to see you....My thoughts are with you on your journey. Keep the faith lady! ZZZOWL

misspiggy40

0 +0

May 15 '08

I am so glad you are getting everything
all figured out.

ghostwatch

0 +0

May 15 '08

Those idiots are going to get what's coming to them, it's just a matter of time. I'm a firm believer in karma, and it does find you, so their days are numbered. Stay safe, my friend..you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

NMLadyNative

0 +0

May 16 '08

Thank You, Ghostwatch.
I am going to work on completing the RO/OP next week, when I am tying up loose ends before Hubby goes to work.
So yes, they Will get what is coming to them.
I am slowly working to get my life put back together again.
I have been notified that I am being recognized for opening a Business, as an Entrepreneur, It is a National Honor, but will refrain from saying which one, so as not to give too much away.
I am putting up some new Websites, reopening things, so that I can more easily do Business, putting those back together and taking some tips on how I can get things out of their slump, from another Site I am at, for the same Business I am with.
I am struggling, but am determined to get my life back.
Either way, to have my life back after Stalking will feel really good.

ghostwatch

0 +0

May 17 '08

Many blessings to you NMLadyNative and godspeed...you have my prayers and strength.

zzzowl

0 +0

May 19 '08

With you in spirit...always, LADY.

NMLadyNative

0 +0

May 20 '08

Thanks, zzzowl

zzzowl

0 +0

May 20 '08

Oh my goodness Carrie....I'm so sorry. I was not aware of the meaning of caps when posting messages. You're right...I was excited about my subject and my intent was not meant to suggest hostility in any way. Thank you, once again, for your guidance on computer edicate....I appreciate your patience and understanding. future guidance will always be recieved respectfully. Thank you, zzzowl.