Forums · Had an interesting Psychic Experience today

NMLadyNative

0 +0

May 18 '08

I was at a Historical Society Luncheon Meeting, to sign up to become a Member, well I met this Lady that I had Never before met or seen before in my entire life, She started talking about her connection to a favorite place of mine from my last lifetime, the St. James Hotel.
Well, when she said that, I started to "read" off her Energy and the energies from that place, that presented themselves to me.
It just came like a "Tidalwave" of Information. Before I knew what was happening, I was doing a Reading.
There was a Table Full of Witnesses, to boot.
I just could Not stop the flow of info, once it started coming.
It surprised and startled me, to say the least, that All of my information was that Accurate (confirmed by the Lady I did the "Reading" for).
Yes, I had seen Programs about the St. James Hotel, yet knew only the Stories that were presented, but none of the other surrounding information regarding it.
All I can say, is that I am just still coming down off of the Energies that I was presented with.
This Lady says she and I know eachother from a Past Life. I told her, likely so, but where or when, I could not fully ID at that time.
We exchanged Contact Info and intend to get together at some later time.
Maybe continue to compare Notes on what we know.
Rating: 0

misspiggy40

0 +0

May 19 '08

Wow that is AMAZING!!! Do you have to see the person, or can you do a reading for someone on the phone or over the internet? Sorry I'm really not sure how it works, so just wondering.

NMLadyNative

0 +0

May 19 '08

I think I have to Physically "see" the person, although I have connected before via Internet.
I am not really sure, as this is all so new to me.
I have had other "psychic" experiences before, but Nothing like this.
I normally say NO to Readings, all together, as I am Not a Practicing Psychic.
That one was just an "out of the blue" thing.
I just simply don't want to take the chance of being wrong or hurting someone with wrong information.
I guess I am still trying to come to terms with the shock and surprise of what had happened.
I am wondering if this has actually happened to anyone else.
I also have 4 Cousins who are all Highly Psychic and now another Friend that I just made, who is also Highly Psychic.
So, I guess it "runs in the Blood."
The Energies I connect best with are those of the Old West and Historical Figures.
My time period goes from about 1700 - 1920.
After that, it is hit and miss.

nakis

0 +0

May 29 '08

Funny how those things happen. =)