Forums · New member, the condensed version

becca!spiritkeep

0 +0

Jul 2 '08

Hello from Eastern NC. I am a massage therapist, body piercer, cat lover. I have been happily unmarried for 23 years to a wonderful man who is a very talented tattoo artist. I have had a life long fascination with stones, my grandmother was a hobbyist lapidary. It was always such fun to see what came out of her tumbler. I still keep many of her stones with me to this day. Lately I have been delving more in to the uses of them, particularly for my massage practice. That's me in a nutshell, and I am very glad to meet all of you.

[ July 02, 2008, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Becca ]
Rating: 0

lizziegirl

0 +0

Jul 3 '08

Welcome, Becca! Glad you found us!

Lizzie

becca!spiritkeep

0 +0

Jul 4 '08

Thanks! I really like the wealth of information here, and like minds.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Jul 4 '08

Hi Becca!! Welcome, you are among friends here. Do the stones really work? Or what do they do exactly????? Inquiring minds...LOL!! [Big Grin]

becca!spiritkeep

0 +0

Jul 5 '08

I believe the stones do in fact work. MY husband has recently started wearing an old bracelet that was a gift from a friend with very positive energy. It had been sitting on a shelf among collected treasures for years. He wore it for a few days and things became different. He was suddenly changed into the man he had been before a deep dark depression had clouded his mind. We looked in the stone's power index, and everything that the stones, turquoise and coral corresponded to had been changing. I don't know how they work, but they worked for him. The person that gave him the bracelet him said the Native American silversmith that made it places a blessing upon all his hand made pieces. It has been quite amazing, even for someone that already believed there was something to the power of the stones.

[ July 05, 2008, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Becca ]

Gremlin

0 +0

Jul 5 '08

Hi Becca.Welcome back to SpiritKeep, nice to meet you.

[Big Grin] [Jump]