Forums · Where is everybody?

becca!spiritkeep

0 +0

Jul 10 '08

This is such a great site, I thought it would be busier. Oh, well, I am still enjoying reading the posts and wealth of information.
Rating: 0

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Jul 10 '08

Still here, just too busy with Real Life right now.
Have a lot going on at home.
Things have died down Paranormally, but may increase this weekend, as we continue on our Reorganization Project.

nakis

0 +0

Jul 17 '08

Skydiving. I'm using my wifi laptop at about 6,000 feet. I really should be paying attention to that planet sized thing racing towards me but I wanted to get some posting in while I could.

OK, that's a fib.

Sorry Becca, for most of us it's time constraints. That and when a board slows down it slows with an increasing rate. People pop in less and post less when there are less posts.

BTW Welcome to the board.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Jul 24 '08

I'm here.....just haven't been on for awhile. Life has a way of taking the fun things out of our existence. How are you, my friend? Summer is going full speed, rain and all, and school will be starting up again soon. Where did the time go!
I hope you are well, and I'll try to be on more. I absolutely love this board, you all are awesome... :banana:

Kevin P

0 +0

Aug 8 '08

Just dropping a quick hello... I drop by here once in a while but it's been pretty dead lately... hmmm... dead... ghost forum? hehe... [Wink]

Been enjoying the summer, at least what little we've gotten, it's rained more than not it seems. Not good for my depression, or my tan! [Cry]

Got so much going on, between real life, work, home, all my other hobbies and interests (which are many), my paranormal and spiritual interests have been on the back burner for a bit... but I think about you guys/gals a lot, so I hope to be posting more (and reading more) here!

BTW, I posted a new song I created in Creativity Corner, but since that forum is a ghost town (here we go again, ghosts [Wink] ) I'll stick a quick link[/URL] here too!

This is me: [Nutty]

ghostwatch

0 +0

Aug 8 '08

Hi Kevin! I know what you mean about no one being around anymore..it's depressing =P . Anyway, I LOVE your musical piece and could listen to it forever...Thanks for sharing it with us...

becca!spiritkeep

0 +0

Aug 10 '08

Kevin, I love your music. It would make a perfect addition to a massage cd,it is so peaceful.

seaghost

0 +0

Aug 16 '08

Hi there!

I haven't been around too much either. This does seem like a nice board to participate in but there doesn't seem to be any activity so I just stop by once and a while and find nothing changed and then come back later. I don't even post as there are no responses. I don't think I aggrevated anyone- I am polite but....

I see you are from Eastern NC!!!!! Love that area and the BBQ!!!!!! The best BBQ in the USA fer sure!!!

Am looking forward to a visit to the OBX late in September.Going to DUCK for 2 weeks!!! Hope there's no canes blowin' in. I live a short short hop to the BCH here in FL but since childhood there's been nowhere as magical as the OBX.

Saw my first ghost there!!!! It was early sept. 1974. She was walking towards us- long dress.. hair up... shawl wrapped.When we shined the lantern on her and gave greetings (thinking it was a live person) we saw she was grey but totally detailed,,,she looked right at us and blinked out!!! we think we saw aaron burr's daughter- shipwrecked there in the early 1800's!! You probably know about this legendary ghost seeins' as where y'all are located.

She didn't scare us but we did stand there and have a "whew!!" moment as she blinked out and the air grew cold for a few moments.

anyway- there's a post and a ghost story!!!

peace..........seaghost

[ August 16, 2008, 05:20 AM: Message edited by: seaghost ]

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Mar 4 '09

Still around, when I can be. A lot going on at home, getting geared up for Summer.
Wondering where everyone is at.
Came back after things died down both at home and the other stuff.