Forums · Astral Projeuction Hauntings?

nakis

0 +0

Jul 17 '08

I don't remember discussing this before on the board.

On my way to work this morning I took a different route than normal. I saw this house that looked very familiar. I then remembered other houses that I've seen/been at in dreams. That is in dreams I've been in houses that later, while awake, during the day, I find the house that I've seen in my dreams.

So this morning the thought came to me. Is it possible that some of the hauntings that occur are not by non-corporeal beings but by live people astral projecting? What if some people while sleeping astral project to other peoples houses and do things that are interpreted as haunting. By no means am I suggesting that all hauntings occur this way. I know that most hauntings are by people who no longer have bodies. But it must be possible that at least some of the astral projections may be to places in this dimension. To mundane places. Peoples homes.
I've had many dreams of being in peoples homes. I believe it may be possible that I'm astral projecting/haunting some peoples homes.
Who? Why? No idea. Nothing I sense or feel suggests a particular connection.
I can't even say it's really happening. They could be just dreams. But how would I then know other peoples houses I've never been to before?

Just an idea. With our understanding of hauntings and astral projection it is perfectly feasible.

Any thoughts?
Rating: 0

ghostwatch

0 +0

Jul 17 '08

Well, my take on this is that I believe it's possible, Nakis...I don't know if you know what "remote viewing" is but it's somewhat on the same line as astral travel. With what you described, it definately sounds like you travel alot. It's really great to think that we are not totally tied to this body exclusively..I don't know about you all but I'd be grateful for the little vacation away.. [Wink]

Kevin P

0 +0

Aug 6 '08

I believe it's possible, in fact Sylvia Browne has made mention of it in some of her books, where someone astral projected to someone's house and the person there saw them.

That said, astral projecting to a particular location is more often a "one-time" occurrence than a repeated occurrence, so even if you did manage to "haunt" a place, the residents there might not notice unless you visit there regularly.

I wonder if that house had some significance to you in a previous life, and that's why you like to visit it.

A vast majority of my dreams take place at my parent's house. I wonder if they hear bumps in the night as a result! [No]