Forums · In Search of Quetzalcoatl

PaulDale Roberts

0 +0

Feb 12 '09

In Search of Quetzalcoatl
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager/Ghostwriter

When Shannon McCabe (President of HPI) and I, went to Chichen Itza, we were walking through history. A find that may have it's roots in East Asia, India, Crete and with an extraterrestrial alliance. Quetzalcoatl was described as a white god with pale skin and blue eyes. Quetzalcoatl and his away team all wore black coarse robes and traveled in foreign ships with swan wings. The hulls of the ships glowed so brightly, that it was hard to look upon by the Indians of these indigenous cultures. Quetzalcoatl was known by several names. The Toltecs and Aztecs refer him as Quetzalcoatl. The people of the Incas called him Viracocha. The Mayans called him Kukulcan. The Chibchas called him Bochica. The Aymara from Peru called him Hyustus. It appears that Quetzalcoatl must have had a fast flying vehicle that could take him from Mexico to Central America to South America. What kind of ship could transport a fair skinned god around the country like that?

Quetzalcoatl even became the fifth king of the Toltecs during AD 977 to 999. Even though he was a king of the Toltecs, he was busy visiting other tribes of Indians. He brought the Toltecs laws and science. He set down laws that there was to be no more killing of animals and that the Toltecs would feast off vegetables and fruits. There would also be no more human sacrifice. At some point of time, Quetzalcoatl was tempted by sin and fell into disgrace. The disgrace that he faced, brought him shame and he decided to leave in his ship. He promised all of the tribes that he will one day return.

Who was Quetzalcoatl and where did he actually come from? Examining the Mayan script, it is very similar to Cretan symbols and script. Could Quetzalcoatl came from Crete? If you look at the Maize god of Copan, you will notice that this sculpture has an East Asian and Mediterranean influence. It is also interesting to note that the Jaguar men of the Olmecs were good at working with jade, so were the Cretans.

Then things get a bit confusing, because the Warrior Temple at Chichen Itza with all of its columns and thousands of pillars is somewhat reminiscent of Egypt. Now we have an Egyptian influence. Shannon and I, remember walking in between these pillars and were amazed at the accuracy and precision they were built and how they were placed in alignment around the Mayan pyramid.

What is also interesting is that there is a reptilian influence. Representations of reptiles like serpents are seen with the cultures I mentioned above. The reptilian influence is saturated throughout Egypt, East Asian, India and the list goes on and on.

I believe the reptilian influence represents ancient astronauts that resembled reptiles. The reptile influence can even be found in our own bible as it was the serpent that influenced Eve to bite from the forbidden fruit. The lotus motif seen at the Mayan Jaguar Temple has an eerie resemblance to the water-lily ornament found at the temple town of Amaravati, which is located on the East coast of Southern India.
But, we talk about a white god. There are not too many people with fair complexions in India, Egypt or even Crete. But most of the gods that are described in ancient times have a fair complexion or are reptilian in nature. Looking at the ancient scripts of India, there is talk of Vimanas, flying machines that can take the gods from city to city, country to country and planet to planet. Yes, there are 3 type of Vimanas. The Vimanas that took the gods from city to city or country to country almost appear to be airplanes, while the Vimana that can take a god from planet to planet appears to be a starship.

Could it be that ancient astronauts back long ago were living amongst our advanced cultures like the Phoenicians, Egyptians and bringing their knowledge of science, math and astronomy to cultures like the Olmecs, Toltecs and Mayans?
As the pieces of the puzzle come together, it appears that Erich Anton Paul von Daniken may have been right all along.

Before I close this article, I will talk about an interview I did with Judy Hu. This is what I learned from Judy:

On February 10, 2009, Tuesday, I interviewed Judy Hu at Starbucks and she had some interesting stories to tell me. She told me for the longest time she was haunted by her deceased mother and father. Her mother would move her favorite chair all the time, while her father would open and close her bedroom door. When they finally went into the light, she had no more problems with hauntings from her deceased mother and father. Judy is from Taiwan and while in Taiwan she had a friend that knew a man that had to marry a female ghost. This man went to a home and took an item that the female ghost was attached to. The female ghost would aggravate the man on a daily basis, even after he returned the item. He went to a medium and the medium said that the only way he would be rid of the female ghost is to marry her. The man married the female ghost and the female ghost was pleased and went into the light. This marriage news found its way into the newspaper. Judy had one more paranormal experience, she once consulted a medium and the medium spoke in the voice of her deceased grandfather.

And before I close this article, I want to talk about Mark Greer, a new photographer for HPI, see below:

Mark Greer, professional photographer that at times follows the Ghosthunter - Paul Dale Roberts around, went with me to the Sandbar and Strikes for a story. To see a sample of his work, click on the link below:
http://photobucket.com/LondonGreerPhotos[/URL]
If you wish to contact Mark for a photography session, please email him at: LondonGreer@yahoo.com

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager, Paranormal Investigator & Ghostwriter
Shannon McCabe's HPI
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.HPIparanormal.net[/URL]
www.ghostgirls.net[/URL]
http://www.shannonmccabe.com/Conversationswithaserialkiller.html[/URL]
(Paul and Shannon on TV Show Conversations with a Serial Killer - see link above)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Dale_Roberts[/URL]
www.nancybradley.org[/URL]
www.jazmaonline.com[/URL]
Staff Writer - Alien Seeker News -
http://www.alienseekernews.com/[/URL]
WPRT Paranormal Radio - Content Editor
Email: JazmaPika@cs.com
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: 916 203 7503 (for comments on this story).

If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Copyright © 2009 Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Ghostwriter Copyright © 2009
all rights reserved.