Forums · New things happening in life

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Feb 17 '09

I probably should not be talking about most of this, but since I am only assuming it is safe to do so, I am soon to be a Published Author with 2 Cooking Books coming out. Also, will be Volunteering as a Docent for a local Haunted Museum.
Things are starting to go good since the Stalking let up.
We are still cleaning up from Christmas, due to heavy Snows in our area which has made that task more difficult.
I am also working on preliminary plans to open a Bakery and Gift Store and am Volunteering as a Leader for a Troop of Girl Scouts in my area for Disadvantaged Girls. I hope to give them what I was either not able to get out of Scouting myself when I was their age, or what I had hoped to become and do myself.
I will also be seeing some distant Cousins of mine for the first time this Summer, sometime.
My Home Based Businesses are also starting to pick back up again, as I am able to get out more.
As well, I am renewing my Driver Permit and will hopefully, theis time, get my Driver's License.
The State said this is my last chance to do it - now or never.
Maybe through the Monopoly Game at a local Grocery Store, before my Hubby leaves his Grocery Store Job, we can win another Vehicle, so I can get around and Drive, doing things I need to get done and taking care of my Businesses and my Job at the Museum as well as Girl Scouts.
It will certainly give me a sense of freedom that I have not been able to have in a long period of time.
Due to the way things have been recently, I did give up my Family History Studies and a few other things I used to be Passionate about, as I got Muscled out of those, through no fault of my own.
What I went through finally broke me.
But, I do have other plans, which won't be elaborated on nor described or discussed here, just in case anyone else is watching or reading this.
Maybe one day, I will get back into my Family History Studies, but for now, it is on the Back Burner.
I just don't trust it right now.
Rating: 0