Forums · Black Helicopters are Here to Stay

PaulDale Roberts

0 +0

Feb 23 '09

Black Helicopters are Here to Stay
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager/Ghostwriter

Ever heard of the Night Stalkers? No, I am not talking about Richard Ramirez aka the Night Stalker, nor am I talking about Kolchak: The Night Stalker. I am talking about the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne) in Ft. Campbell, Kentucky.

When I had an H Identifier in the US Army, I was assigned to OPFOR (Opposing Forces). H Identifier classifies me as an instructor. I taught the Soviet Threat. I wore a Russian uniform, ski mask, black gloves and called myself Corporal Dowbowski. I had a fake Russian accent and pretended to be a Soviet defector. I taught Special Operations personnel how to use a variety of Russian weapons from the AK-47, AKS (Chinese Modified Version of AK-47), SVD Sniper Rifle, RPG-7, RPG-2. I taught them the W.E.F.T. System, of identifying Soviet aircraft by identifying them through the Wings, Engine, Fuselage and Tailsection. I taught them various kill zones on Soviet armored and amphibious vehicles and tanks. I taught them Soviet callisthenics. I taught them everything about the Soviet Soldier, his culture, his ambition, his attitude, his weapons. I would begin my speech, by saying: "The Soviet Soldier is and must be considered a formidable foe, we must understand his attitude, his culture, his history and his weapons, let's look at his weapons, this is the AK-47...."

Some of the Special Operations personnel that I taught were: 82nd Airborne, 101st (Screaming Eagles) Airborne, Army Rangers, US Army Special Forces, Delta Force, Air Force Special Operations, Marine Recon, Navy Seals and the Night Stalkers! Out of all the Special Operations units I trained, I knew the history of most of them. In fact I had orders to go to the 82nd Airborne and Special Forces training in Ft. Bragg, North Carolina. What stopped me from going to this training is when my mother passed away from breast cancer and I found myself going back home to Sacramento. I would not be a Green Beret in this lifetime...sigh. My family needed me at home.

Out of all the special operations units, I knew about the 82nd Airborne the best, because my uncle Jose Causing was part of this unit during the Korean war. There was one Special Operations unit, I didn't know too much about and that was the Night Stalkers. I later learn they are set out for attack, assault and reconnaissance. They are a very secretive unit. Their motto is: Night Stalkers don't quit! They have units not only in Ft. Campbell, Kentucky, but also in Georgia and Ft. Lewis. They are prepared for short notice operations and have expertise in night flying.

George Knapp recently said on a recent episode of History Channel's UFO Hunters, that the black helicopters that are seen near cattle mutilation sites are the Night Stalkers. He did not elaborate on how he has this proof. But, from what I see is that everything points to the Night Stalker's as being the culprits. Here is my list for my reasons why.

1. They are a secretive outfit.
2. They have black helicopters.
3. They are experts in night flying.
4. They have a swift response team and can be at any location quickly.
5. They are the only secret helicopter unit in existence.

Perhaps, the aviators of the Night Stalkers know the truth of cattle mutilations and if they do, will they ever speak out?

When I got out of the Army, the Night Stalkers impacted my life in one way. When I got out of the Army, I took lessons to fly a helicopter and later a Cessna airplane. The 82nd Airborne inspired me one way too. I parachuted once in my life at Sky Dance in Davis. I jumped out of an airplane once in my life and I will never do it again.

If any retired Night Stalkers would ever care to do an interview, please contact me. I have a few questions I would love to ask you!

Now that this article is ended, I would like to update you on the last scouting mission we had. This is some more evidence we obtained from the Dyer Lane/Mark Greer's Apartment Investigation, see below:

Scouting Missions compared to regular investigations are absolutely amazing. It appears that we get more evidence during scouting missions than we do at regular investigations. I think it's because there are more people involved. Sometimes scouting missions can have up to 30 people. The last scouting mission at Dyer Lane/Mark Greer's House, we had a zillion EVPs. Some of the EVPs we obtained are:
EVP: Baby crying - Dyer Lane. By David Mace.
EVP: Paul: Where are you? EVP Woman: In the next life. By John Shue.
EVP: At Mark Greer's apartment, woman's voice: Leave Now! By John Shue.
And we have a lot more, you will be able to hear those EVPs at www.hpiparanormal.net[/URL]

At Dyer Lane, check out our photos, David Mace got what looks like a Shadow Person leaning up against a tree at Dyer Lane.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager, Paranormal Investigator & Ghostwriter
Shannon McCabe's HPI
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.HPIparanormal.net[/URL]
Most Haunted House in Stockton Videos Part 1 and 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mThhLfUGOBA&feature=channel_page[/URL]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupabgprb68&feature=channel[/URL]
Paul on Wikipedia, click link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Dale_Roberts[/URL]
www.jazmaonline.com[/URL]
Staff Writer - Alien Seeker News -
http://www.alienseekernews.com/[/URL]
WPRT Paranormal Radio - Content Editor
Email: JazmaPika@cs.com
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: 916 203 7503 (for comments on this story).

If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Copyright © 2009 Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Ghostwriter Copyright © 2009
all rights reserved.