Forums · What is with my current Abilities?

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Mar 1 '09

I seem to be getting more and more information about Crimes that happen within a 100 Mile Radius of me.
It seems like a case that I am currently getting information on came at me like a Freight Train last night and I have not been able to shut things off (not that I would want to), it is just that sometimes the accuracy of some of what I get is a bit startling to me.
I have little if any connection with the Victim, except that she and I both are Reps for the same Company.
Should I offer my Services to Law Enforcement or should I just keep quiet and hope that my Visions Prove to solve whatever will break the Case?
Plus, what I fear most, is that some will think me involved, when I have not left my home in nearly 2 years.
I only use a small snippet of information to get what I do.
Am I wrong to have this Ability? Especially with things being nearly 100% Accurate (I give myself at least a 10% Margin of error)?
Hubby said with this latest thing, that I am at least 90% Accurate on what I got from just a tiny piece of information.
Plus, I swear I heard the voice of the Victim in this Case Begging for me to help her.
I feel some sense of obligation in this, at this time.
Am I the one meant to help solve this Case?
Rating: 0