PaulDale Roberts

0 +0

Mar 1 '09

Interview with Carol Gillis, Vampire
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Ghostwriter

Question: How old are you?

Answer: 3 millennium. 3000 years old.

Question: Where were you born?

Answer: The land that we know of as Scotland.

Question: What is the exact date that you were born?

Answer: They didn’t have good records in those days and this was the period of Seti I in Egypt.

Question: Who were your parents?

Answer: My parents were farmers.

Question: When did you become a vampire?

Answer: I was kidnapped from my home on my 19th year of life as a human and sold in slavery to the fledging court of Tutankamun of Egypt. I was used as a dancing girl. I was chosen in the 25th year of my life, by my maker who was a high ranking Egyptian and changed into a vampire.

Question: When you became a vampire, when did you have the craving?

Answer: When I awoke from the change, the blood thirst was immediate and extremely powerful.

Question: How did you quench your thirst?

Answer: I pretty much grabbed a person and drank their blood. There are very many vessels on the human body. I usually drink from the victim’s wrist.

Question: As a 3000 year old vampire, did you meet any historical people?

Answer: Fought with William Wallace (Braveheart). I was a corsair with Sir Walter Raleigh. I was at the beheading of Marie Antoinette and other icons of the French Revolution. I had a front row seat of most of the beheadings during the revolution.

Question: Is there any way of dying as a vampire?

Answer: Beheading. Dismemberment and immolation.

Question: Your appearance is of a woman in her early 40s. How far back in years, have you looked like a woman in her early 40s?

Answer: Approximately 400 years.

Question: Do you get common head colds and do you face other infectious diseases that humans get?

Answer: I never catch colds or other infectious diseases that are common to man.

Question: How do you feed now?

Answer: Mainly animals. Grizzly are my favorites. I like Cougars too. I go up to Alaska and the Sierras to feed on various wildlife. The animals I feed off of, will die after I finish my feeding.

Question: When in Egypt, did you meet any other cultures in Egypt and if you did who were they?

Answer: Other slave cultures from Asia, Africa, Nubians, Babylonians, Sumerians.

Question: As an immortal, can you feel pain if someone hits you?

Answer: Yes, but not the way you feel pain. I can be killed and I can be damaged. I have a healing factor. The healing factor allows my body to heal any damages to my body quickly.

Question: Are there many real vampires in America?

Answer: Yes, but it’s a culture of secrecy, so I can’t give you numbers.

Question: Do you have any powers, can you fly or do anything else that would be considered superhuman?

Answer: I am fast and strong, but I do not have superhuman powers.

Question: Can you prove to me that you are a vampire?

Answer: I don’t grow fangs. I could bite you? Would that prove to you that I am a vampire?

Question: No, please do not bite me. Let’s move onto the next question. Since vampires belong to a culture of secrecy, why are you telling me that you are a vampire?

Answer: Because you asked me. We’re mythical anyway, no one really believes in vampires.

Question: Was Count Saint-Germaine a vampire?
Answer: Not that I know of.

Question: As an immortal and being so wise? Have you gathered a mass fortune of wealth?

Answer: Yes. Swiss bank accounts are wonderful.

Question: Thank you for this interview, do you wish to add anything before closing?

Answer: No. I just want to say we are out there.
Rating: 0