Forums · The Demon Warrior Meets the Watchmen and the Spirit: Discussion on FEMA and UFOs.

PaulDale Roberts

0 +0

Mar 6 '09

The Demon Warrior Meets The Watchmen & The Spirit: Discussion on FEMA and UFOs.

Quick Disclaimer: The Watchmen is copyrighted Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons. The Spirit is copyrighted Will Eisner. All opinions in this interview are solely from Paul Dale Roberts and do not reflect on the fictional interview with The Watchmen and The Spirit.

Scenario: The Demon Warrior Paul Dale Roberts learns about a possible portal somewhere off the Monterey Coast. As Paul investigates the surrounding beach areas for the portal, he comes upon 2 large rocks. As he enters the pathway between the two rocks, he vanishes and finds himself in a strange city called Central City. As Paul talks with various people on the street, he learns that the year is 1985. A strange bird like character, he later learns is called the Nite Owl swoops down and leads Paul to an abandoned warehouse. Paul comes face-to-face with the Watchmen (Dr. Manhattan, The Comedian, Silk Spectre, Ozymandias, Nite Owl and Rorschach), also present is The Spirit.

The Spirit: Through an inter-dimensional eye glass device, we knew you were entering the portal. It would only make sense that a paranormal investigator like your self would search out a portal such as this. Welcome to Central City, my city that has now interconnected into another alternate reality, a reality in which the Watchmen are from. Somehow we must reverse the dimensional intertwine effect and separate our realities, before all things become chaotic.

Paul: Doe FEMA exist in this reality, perhaps they can help us?

The Comedian: Yes, FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) exists. But, how can we trust them? When under the Department of Defense Directive 5525.5, it calls upon DoD cooperation with civilian law enforcement officials.

Paul: What’s so bad about that, I used to work with FEMA, when I worked with the Governor’s Office of Emergency Services. In fact I worked with FEMA on the Northridge Earthquake and the Napa/Sonoma Floods. Great set of people.

Ozymandias: Paul, you like most humans are not enlightened to the fact that FEMA has the ability to borrow, have transferred to it, or otherwise co-opt practically any Department of Defense asset. That is great power.

Paul: Yeah, sure..but with great power, comes great responsibility.

Silk Spectre: Giggles. Paul must think he is Spider-Man. Paul, don’t you realize that FEMA is creating a slew of detainment camps? For what purpose would they be using these detainment camps?

Paul: For an impending disaster?

Dr. Manhattan: You slight our intelligence Demon Warrior. Remember Lt. Colonel Oliver North? North worked with FEMA on top secret projects, such as military exercises designed to test our government’s ability to round up refugees and rabble-rousers! Perhaps they are waiting for a world catastrophe, such as the catastrophe we are facing now, in which parallel worlds are becoming intertwined? Perhaps we are looking at the New World Order?

Paul: Well, I heard FEMA was involved with many black operations. It is even rumored that the roots of FEMA was played with all the way back to 1952, when Washington DC’s airspace was invaded by UFOs. This alarmed the Truman administration to such a point, the thoughts of creating a FEMA group was toyed with.

Rorschach: Speaking of UFOs, the FEMA emergency handbook even explains what to do when dealing with a crashed UFO, its right in the FEMA Firefighter’s Manuel. The manual talks about UFO attacks, crashes and basic UFO preparedness.

Paul: Wow! Rorschach, I feel like Dr. Manhattan, after being caught up in an Intrinsic Field Subtractor!
Note: This is how Dr. Manhattan acquired his great god-like powers, through an Intrinsic Field Subtractor.

Rorschach: (Laughs).

Paul: I once talked with Dr. Josef Allen Hynek on the phone, when my ex-girlfriend Helen Lang saw a UFO in Sacramento. Hynek was the founder of CUFOs (Center for UFO Studies). Hynek came into Project Bluebook as a skeptic and left a believer. I wonder how much he knows about crashed saucers? I wonder if there will ever be full disclosure?

The Spirit: I have dealt with many atrocities, like Sand Saref for an example, as she tried to smuggle in germ warfare weapons into our country. I know FEMA knew of this.
Note: Sand Saref is a villain that The Spirit deals with in his reality and she has been known to smuggle in germ warfare weapons into America.

The Comedian: I hear ya Spirit, I wouldn’t be surprised if FEMA was behind the fact that freelance costumed vigilantes are now outlawed and we are getting close to nuclear war with Russia?
Note: The Comedian is referencing actions that take place in his own reality.

The Spirit: Life was so much easier for me, when I was Denny Colt, detective.
Note: The Spirit was once known as Denny Colt.

Paul: Life was easier for me just yesterday…as I was kicking it with one of my ghosthunters Chantal Apodaco at the movie theater watching Streetfighter: The Legend of Chun-Li and The International. Now, I am in a whole new dimension, that is having problems with a dimensional rift and we keep talking about the problems with FEMA and UFOs. We should be trying to figure a way to get out of here. It just makes me wonder if The Spirit’s creator Will Eisner and the Watchmen’s creator Alan Moore were connected some way to the paranormal?

Silk Spectre: Well, Alan Moore was tapped by the Christic Institute (a public interest law firm) in 1988 to write Shadow Play: The Secret Team. This would be based on the declaration of evidence collected by the Christic Institute on the CIA. So, Alan did have an interest in the secrets kept behind closed doors at the CIA.

The Spirit: Will Eisner has interests in the paranormal…well, look at it this way..I am a paranormal type of character, heck, I used to hang out at the Wildwood Cemetery.

Paul: Well, I will let you know that in my reality, The Spirit was made into a great motion picture and soon The Watchmen will be on the silver screen, you can find magazines like Sci Fi April 09 issue and Realms of Fantasy April 09 issue talking about the Watchmen! You guys are movie blockbusters in my reality! Hey, if you guys ever stop by my reality, make sure to check out Nancy Bradley – Celebrity Psychic’s upcoming Noah’s Wish. Noah’s Wish mission is to rescue animals from disasters and also there is a follow-up of my last investigation at the Empire Ranch area. Here is the link, so you guys can check it out:
http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1011[/URL]

The Spirit: It’s time to get out of here and change the dimensional rift where we will be sent to our own realities. I know how to do it. Dr. Manhattan, I was once told my an evil villain/nuclear physicist named Dr. Cobra, that if you concentrate a great amount of power on a cosmic string vibration and oscillate that power to the speed of light, you can reverse the effects that are now happening with the dimensional rift. Are you able to do this?

Dr. Manhattan: It is possible. Let me proceed.

Scenario: Dr. Manhattan concentrates great power towards the dimensional rift seen in the night skies. A cosmic blast of energy erupts violently.

Scenario: Paul awakens on a beach in Monterey.

Paul: Wow! Was that a dream or did that really happen?

(Paul looks at his cell phone at the time).

Paul: Damn! I have another investigation soon….it never ends.

Scenario: Paul is seen driving down Highway #1 in his Ghost Tracker vehicle to his next investigation.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager, Paranormal Investigator & Ghostwriter
Shannon McCabe's HPI
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.HPIparanormal.net[/URL]
Most Haunted House in Stockton Videos Part 1 and 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mThhLfUGOBA&feature=channel_page[/URL]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupabgprb68&feature=channel[/URL]
Paul on Wikipedia, click link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Dale_Roberts[/URL]
www.jazmaonline.com[/URL]
Staff Writer - Alien Seeker News -
http://www.alienseekernews.com/[/URL]
WPRT Paranormal Radio - Content Editor
Email: JazmaPika@cs.com
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: 916 203 7503 (for comments on this story).

If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Copyright © 2009 Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Ghostwriter Copyright © 2009
all rights reserved.