Forums · Never been abducted, but ...

A story of family members who claim the impossible

Bohemian

0 +0

Nov 30 '09

As I explained in the topic title, I've never been abducted, but I do know several people that say they have. What makes this story all the more interesting is that these people are all in my immediate family.

It all started about 15 years ago when my mother claimed that she had been abducted, it was really the classic abduction story that we've all heard on TV a thousand times, so I won't go into it, but a few months later, my father claimed the same thing. Finally, an aunt and uncle did, as well as my sister. At first I was certain they were all messing with me, until they started to go to these abduction counciling sessions, and it was at that point that I knew either they were serious or were playing the biggest joke on me of all time.

Years have gone by and their story has yet to change. As far as I know, they don't have any kind of implants or anything like that, that they've found, primarily just the classic story.

I'm still not exactly sure what to believe, but hopefully someone can offer some insight into this? Also, why haven't I been abducted if so many others in my family have?
Rating: 0

Aspirin

0 +0

Dec 1 '09

Wow, I have to say that's a pretty amazing story. If your family is indeed telling the truth as they see it (and they probably are), there's a chance you could have been abducted and just don't remember. I'm not saying you were, but I guess if they have all that technology abdcutees say they do, then I guess it's possible.

lily@slacknet.org

0 +0

Jan 18 '12

Where does one find an abduction counselor?