Forums · ghost flashes ????

just some accounts that i have experianced in my home

sickboy310

0 +0

Jan 9 '11

Hello folks Im new to this site but am glad to find somewhere to post my experiences where I can share with people i assume are like minded.
I live in the greater Los Angeles Area and I know my house is pretty modern i want to say 1950s the oldest. My accounts goes as follows. My house is made up of two bedrooms originaly and a study, we have since added on an extra bedroom and enlarged the study to make a sort of 4th bedroom, My computer is currently located inside the study and faces towards the front of the house there is a hallway out the door the first door which is located say about 5 feet away opens to the right of me (as facing the front of the house) and is for one of the bedrooms (its the largest of the original rooms)
ok had to set up the location somewhat so anyone reading this would understand. now one night while browsing the internet i saw what appeared to me as a bright flash( almost like a very bright camera flash) coming from the bedroom to my right now the door was only slightly ajar when this happend i thought ok may be it was my eyes playing tricks on me so i tried to not think about it when it happend again with in a few minutes. this time i was able to distinguish two almost instantaneous flashes of intense white light thats when i became curious. this room was my grandmothers at the time. i opened the door slightly and was kind of scared to notices that she had; 1) very heavy curtains over the windows
2) all the lights were off
3) and there was nothing that i saw that would cause such bright flashes

I kept it to myself except for telling a friend who i called it being between midnight and 2 in the morning.

the next day i mentioned it to my mother who said she did not want to scare us but had also seen some sort of brilliance coming from the same room.
my grandmother then mentioned that at times she would see
a sort of writing on the wall in bright glowing letters she said she though it was a type of reaccouring dream, she said the letters look foreign to her she described them as being "hebrew of greek" now i dont know if she actually knew what greek or hebrew letters looked like. well thats my account and i was wondering if anyone had any similar accounts or input they could share any help is appreciated the frequency of the flashes that i have seen has diminished and my grandmother has now passed thanks for any help you can give or feedback
Rating: 0