Forums · Himalayan Trap

A story about my dead yet existing aunt.

covenantgauri

0 +0

Mar 14 '12

My aunt(my mother's real sister), she committed a suicide in 1997. Reason were family issues. My mother's family has not been a supportive or good family yet. My uncle(my mother's real brother) used to beat my aunt, put non-true, guilt-full deeds on her and many more sad and depressive things. She got beaten up by my uncle and my grandmother, my mother, and my several other uncle's and aunt's believed that she was a ditch and a shame to the family. This was often happening to her that period of time. But after one horrible, day she hung herself with a rope. Yes, i forgot to tell, in my mother's family everyone is uneducated(illiterate). Just my one uncle and this aunt who committed suicide were educated. After my aunt's death this educated uncle got mentally sick. She died, they buried her. Sad part is, it's been years and she didn't got salvation. She used to haunt in my uncle's house(the uncle who used to beat her). She used to beat the doors, bang on table and chairs. These incidents are of 5 or 6 years later. My uncle got disturbed by these activities and that son of a b**** trapped her soul by a lady who does witchcraft. My mother's family lives in Nepal border and so this lady who does witchcraft is from there as well. My aunt's soul is trapped in the mountains of Himalayas. How bad does it feels when you're dead, your soul is wandering for salvation, but now you're trapped because of a witchcraft done on you. You're dead and your soul is trapped! I want to her to Rest In Peace. She is dear to me!
Rating: 1

Oksana

0 +0

Mar 14 '12

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear about your aunt, that's horrible. Why did they treat her so badly, what was their reasoning? Did they have explain why? Also, is it common in your culture that spirits wonder in the mountains or is this unique to your aunt?
Rating: 0

covenantgauri

0 +0

Mar 14 '12

@Oksana, This is unique to my aunt because that lady who does witchcraft lives somewhere near the hills, that's why. They treated her so bad because they all are a bunch of clowns, totally uneducated, knows nothing else bitching. They put this blame on her that she had affairs with my father.

Oksana

0 +0

Mar 14 '12

@covenantgauri, So have you moved away from these people are you do you still live with them?

covenantgauri

0 +0

Mar 14 '12

@Oksana, Aah! No! I don't live with these people. Visit them often. Well, haven't visited them for an year now.
Rating: 1