Forums · Has anybody watched"Most Haunted?" • Page 2

Wickedwitchnorth

0 +0

Aug 9 '07

I agree about Most Haunted. There is so much screaming and cursing, that is beeped out, that there is no way to hear what they said they heard. As far as Ghost Hunters go, I am not impressed with them either. I think they act like fools. They spend so much time either joking or trying to explain away what happened that they miss so much. You are right ghosts do not appear on cue. I have never seen Haunting Evidence, I will have to look for it. Thanks for the info on it. I do watch "A Haunting". Some of the things they show are pretty creepy. The most recent was a little boy with an imaginary friend that called himself "Man". It turned out that it's not a little boy but a grown man, demon thing. I am not sure if I believe it or not but it was still creepy. It would be nice to see "real" stories, before television gets to them and starts editing.
Rating: 0

zzzowl

0 +0

Apr 10 '08

I can't help it...but I'm simply unable to wrap my head around "money for gift". Maybe I'm naive, but I do know I'm an eternal student of something greater than I. I'm humbled.
Rating: 0

<< Previous Page